'013

June 27th, 12:10pm
Skyy Pov:

June 27th, 12:10pmSkyy Pov:

***

SHII it been like what..2 weeks since that lil situation happened??? but uhh you heard the news that JAZZ aka JENN'S sister, wanted to fight you because of sum shit but ion understand why she wanna fight you over something HER SISTER started.

like grow up miss gworl🙄.

anyways it was still kinda early but at the same time it wasn't but you were just now about to start your day. like about 10 minutes ago, TA asked you to come slide to the STU since it was mad dry and he was bored so ofc you said yes cause tata really yo heart.

but anywho you got up out of your comfy ass queen size bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. you brushed your teeth and washed your face before turning on the hot water in the shower and beginning to get dressed.

35-40 min later you got out and got dressed into something that was comfy but at the same time not too much.

your outfit^^^
******

AFTER getting dressed n shit, you took your bonnet off and fixed your hair & redid your edges cause damn gworl, was lookin like a damn nigga turlaa, can't go out like henry😔✋🏾.

but uhhh..after that horrendous moment you grabbed your purse, phone, keys, and placed all of your essential in your cross bag purse and throwing it over your shoulder after zipping it up.

you left your apartment and got in your car. BOYYY WHEN I TELL YOU, YOU WAS STARVIN, YOU WAS MF STARVINNNNNN. so ofc you went to go get you sum food from anywhere y'all wanted to get food from and THEN you went to the studio.

you finished your food as you sat in the parking lot of the stu. after eating you put a piece of gum in your mouth to get the food out of your braces and just because you needed something to chew (pause?? idk if that's really a pause but it really don't matter ).

you got out the car, grabbing your purse and keys then locked the car door behind you cause yk that ya car shouldn't be broken into or you was gon have to beat somebody ass, disrespectfully.

you took your phone out of your purse and texted TATA telling him to open the door as you were walking into the building. he replied 2 minutes later saying 'ok' and shortly afterwards he swung the door open with a huge smile on his face.

"SKYYYYY GZZZZZ" he yelled and you laughed as you gave him a side hug before walking in, hearing him shut the door behind you "IS THAT MY HEARTY, SKYYYY" miah yelled as she ran to you and hugged you.

"i missed youuuu" she squealed as she looked at you "i missed you too, why you haven't been comin over??" you asked, raising an eyebrow "i lost my key when i had went to the fair wit TA" she confirmed and you scrunched up your face.

"and bitch you didn't invite me?!" you said, helped offened because we supposed to be locked in like a door & a door knob but did bitch don't love you nomo "it was a last minute thing mh, chilll" tata said, coming out of nowhere and throwing his arm around your shoulder.

"soo what's goin on with you, jenn, & white boi henry?" miah asked, tilting her head to the side "what's goin on with you & tabartii??" you asked her the same question and she kinda started blushin like eww wtf.

"eww stop blushin" you said, putting her on the spot making her mug you "y'all fucked a couple times, might as well get together" you said, shrugging a little "WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK WE FUCKED?!" miah said, glaring at TA "LIKE GLAHH, CAUSE WE DID" he yelled and you bursted out laughin.

"damn where was SHEIK when it was time to reverse the V" you said in between laughs "LIKE WHAT LIKE WHAT, GLAH GLAH" henry da white boi came out of nowhere yellin "HE ON MY DICK AND HE GOT NO CRIB, LIKE WHAT?? HE HOMELESS😬" jenn mf carter yelled, coming out of the booth with a spliff in her hand.

"oh shit" miah said under her breath but loud enough for you to heart her making you scrunch up your face "why you sayin 'oh shit', you sound like OY QUAN" you said, lowkey mugging her as she mugged you back.

"oh you fw da opps?" she questioned and you laughed "so she gon get back smacked" you said and she laughed, rolling her eyes "you can't never be serious, you know every fuckin drill song" she said and you laughed.

"i'm a proud drill mother" you said, putting your fist in the air "who dis bitch is over here dressed like pinkalicious" this random ass opp thot that was sittin on the couch said and obviously she was talkin bout you "excuse me, lil bill??" you said, extending your neck to see her, turns out it's JENNIFER'S sister🙄.

"bitch who you callin lil bill??" she asked, looking around "youu" you said "hey guys, let's not fight" CBLU said "let's be civilized" KYLE said "nigga you can't even do that yourself" JAY said, making y'all laugh.

"you not ready to put me on the spot lil nikkuhhh" kylie said, mugging tf outta jay "let's just be honest, let's just be realll" tata sung making y'all laugh "yo bro, what you trynna say" kyle said "sing the lyrics again" jerry said.

"let's just be honest..fuck y'all" kyle said, having y'all burst into laughter but stopped once y'all seen jazz stand up "whatchu standing up for" tata asked her "cause da bitch kept puttin her hands on my sister so imma show her lil ass sum reality" she said and you laughed cause ian gon lie day girl funny asl.

"bro i brought you so you could chill wit me n da guys not fight my ex" jenn said "exactly, wait what" jerry said, looking at you and jenn "fym "ex" nigga y'all was my favorite couple" he said, sounding heartbroken asl.

"it ain't my fault" jenn said and y'all looked at her like y'all seen casper givin somebody head "ik you fawkin lyin" miah said "damn so you just gon lie" you said "i'm lyin but your the one who fucked kyle" she said and you raised an eyebrow "didn't you have a 3 some with 2 random ass opp thots tho?" you questioned.

"damn gworl, did you get a test ran on you?" sheik asked, highkey sounding concerned "yes nigga, im straight" jenn replied "no your not, you are not straight jenn.." tata said, shaking his head while lookin at her like he was scared.

"shut tf up lil miah" she said, rolling her eyes "big miah, get it right" tata said, mugging her just for her to flick him off afterwards "i wanna fight you" jazz said, tying her hair up.

"you went and got your sister to fight me instead of you fighting me?? your definitely a bitch" you said "how am i a bitch, i ain't the one who wanna fight you" jenn said, defending herself the best she could.

"i'm not givin out free ass whoopin's jazz, so you prolly gon be fighting a ghost cause oh hell no" you said, shaking your head "yeah ok" she said "catch me outside" she said, walking past you to go to the door.

***
tbc....opinion???
***

can y'all bare wit me and wait til shit happen like damn why y'all complaining bout her bein wit kylie richher, just trust the process my hearts.😔