'011

June 20th,1:45pm
Skyy Pov;

June 20th,1:45pmSkyy Pov;

***

FROM the looks of it, y'all obviously aren't getting back together and you deadass don't wanna be with her cause she think she a "PLAYER" but bitch how you gon try to play a retired player💀.

it obviously ain't go as planned because you got sum loyal ass friends🤣, but y'all ian gon lie..HENRY KYLE RICHARDSON GOT DAT GOOD ZICKK😮‍💨.

anyways he came back upstairs with your purse and phone in his hand, giving them to you as he entered the room. "thanks" you said as he handed you your belongings "no problem" he replied.

"i'm hungry ngl" you said and he looked at you "wanna go get sum to eat??" he questioned and you nodded "hell yeah, come on" you said, hopping off of his bed making him laugh.

you went downstairs and he walked behind you as they looked at y'all. KR was holding your purse so that's prolly why they was lookin at you crazy cs yk he a reall zesty and him holding your purse ain't making it no better.

"why yo ass back down here" jenn said, mugging you causing you to look at her like she was sped or sum shit "on sum rs, do you like yo life??" you asked, raising an eyebrow "bro what" she said, scrunching up her face.

"answer the question cause you keep saying shit to me knowing i will walk over there and fuck you up" you said and she laughed "you not on shit but at the same time ion understand why you taking shit to heart" she said and you looked at her like she was the dumbest person on earth.

"bitch you had a fuckin 3 some with dese random ass hoes WHILE you were in a relationship and gon ask me why im takin shit to heart?! you almost 20 and you act like you fuck 6 bro" you said.

"how??" she said, raising an eyebrow and you scoffed "so now you trynna play wit my intelligence" you said, placing your hand on your hip like a pregnant person "YOU LAUNCHED A REMOTE AT MY HEAD" she said, raising her voice "AND YOU DESERVED IT" you said, returning the same energy.

"that's why yo ass single now" she said and you laughed "okay?? your played out" you said, laughing "you think i gaf about being single?? hell nawww" you added, still laughing as they watched.

"yk you gon miss me, cut da act" she said "ian miss you when i was fuckin ya homeboy" you said and when i tel you they all bursted into laughter "and you think i missed you??" she said and you tilted your head to the side "when did i ever say you did??" you questioned.

"yeah i see where this going" she said, nodding "north, south, east, or west??" you questioned "bro your not funny" she said "i'm not the one laughin tho, it's them" you said and she rolled her eyes "ion even know why your here" she said.

"cause he invited me dickhead and you acting like dis ya house, pipe down lil pup" you said "bro who are you talkin to" she said, standing up and pulling her pants up a lil "you dickhead, who else JENNIFER CARTER?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"JENN sit back down, it's not worth it" sheik said and you pointed to him "listen to ya homeboy unless you wanna get hit wit dis mac truck deluxe" you said, nodding "nahh i want my ones witchu" she said "your pussy bro, why would i waste my time witchu" you said.

"if anything YOU pussy" she said and you looked at her like whiteboyem "are you serious right neoww" you said and she threw a water bottle at you "so serious" she responded and that full mf bottle of water hit you in your stomach and when i tell you dat shit hurt, DAT SHIT FUCKIN HURT.

they gasped and looked at her like she was crazy "bro jenn why would you do dat" miah said walking up to her and getting in her face "bro back up, I AINT THROW IT AT YOU SO BACK TF UP" she yelled in miahs face but miah being miah, oh she made jenn sit her ass tf back down and popped her in her mouth💀.

it was sum random ass girl who was sitting on the couch, right?? tell me why dis bitch start laughin n shit so you looked at her "ohhhh you must be one of da smoochies??" you said and she got real mad, real fast "i ain't no smoochie, thot" she said and you laughed.

"right.." you said "yeah" the smoochie said laughing "ion know why you laughin like i won't smack da hehe haha out yo ugly ass" you said and she stood up, she a tall ass bitch but i'll still fuck her up so i don't een matter.

"so do sum cause i'm not jenn" she said and you bursted out laughing "i can tell you not her, you a stallion" you said, dying of laughter and now on the floor as they started laughing with you "she can't be serious for shit" tata said and you started laughing even harder.

"omfg she said dat bitch a fuckin stallion, im done" sheik said, dying on the couch while holding his stomach "nahh dats wild" jay said "ion know how you can't love skyy, she funny asab" jerry said, wiping his imaginary tears.

"fight me cause yo lil ass talk a lotta shit" the stallion said and she began tying her hair up as you got off the floor and straight jumped up n popped her ass cause your a random ass stallion, why are you talking to me??

(i'm sorry but the stallion joke is funny asf to me ion understand how people not reading my books cause they funny asab💀💀)

"DAYUMM" kyle yelled as jenn big headed ass gon push you "bro why you trynna jump in, it's a AB fight so C yo way out of it" kyle said, talking to jenn "YOU PUSSY BITCH, WHY IS YOU TRYNNA PUNCH ME IN MY FACE" the stallion yelled.

"stallion be quiet and continue to get your ass beat" sheik said, having miah and ta dying of laughter "ite ik my girl hungry still" kyle said, walking to y'all and picking you up from off of her.

but you still had her hair in your hand, dragging her along with you "bro skyy let her go" kyle said, dying of laughter while holding you "nah she kept tryin me so she gotta be dealt with" you said, kicking her in her face before being yanked back.

"y'all do really y'all doin all dis shit in MY house right??" he said, walking you towards the door "miah and ta, if y'all comin hurry up" he said, leaving the house. y'all walked outside and you got in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers seat.

miah and ta got in the backseat and kylie pulled out of the driveway "damn skyy, you really on BT" TA said, making y'all laugh "nahh cause niggas keep playin wit me like i won't beat ya ass" you said.

"you on dat chrisean rock type shit" kyle said "except i got all my teeth, type shii type shii" you said and they laughed "type shii type shii" they said in sync making you laugh as you got on your phone.

"ian gon lie, she look like a chihuahua" tata said, showing y'all a picture of a tan chihuahua making y'all laugh. "yo lil ass funny asf" you said and he scrunched up his face "that last part wasn't needed cause yk i'm taller den you" he said, rolling his eyes.

"girl fuck you" you said, flicking him off "boy fuck you" he said, popping your hand "childish asses" miah mumbled "you wasn't sayin dat last night" tata said and kyle slammed on brakes almost making you go through the windshield as the both of y'all turned around to look at them.

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" you and kyle said in sync "nothing" miah said, hitting TAMIR in his leg "ouchahhhh!!!" he yelled, being dramatic "yk damn well you got sum of dis MIR MIR dick so stop trynna front TAMIAH" he said, hitting her on her arm.

"bro why are you lyin" she said, looking at him in disgust "ohhh so you trynna play dumb now??" he said and laughed "idk what your talking about tamir" she said "y'all wanna see sum evidence??" he asked y'all and her eyes widened as she snatched his phone from him making y'all laugh.

"okayyy i see you mir mir" you said, dapping him up as miah popped the both of y'all hands "my son miah got dicked down by a midget okayyyy" you said and tata playfully hit you causing y'all to burst out laughing.

***
tbc...opinion???
***
gettin dicked down by a midget is crazy💀.