'004

June 12th, 12:45pm
Sky Pov:

***YOU have been laying in your bed for like 2 hours ever since you woke up, which was at 10 something since you had a hangover from the party last night which y'all had fun

***
YOU have been laying in your bed for like 2 hours ever since you woke up, which was at 10 something since you had a hangover from the party last night which y'all had fun.

but you had to get up and start getting ready because you and the gang were gonna be hanging out today but first you had to go to your hair appointment and get your nails n toes done.

hint: your new hairstyle is in the picture.^^
***

YOU got in the shower and got dressed, throwing on something comfortable.

your outfit for the day^^•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••TIME SKIPPPPYOU and MIAH both went and got y'all nails and feet done together after you got your hair done and i'm ngl, you look good asab

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TIME SKIPPPP
YOU and MIAH both went and got y'all nails and feet done together after you got your hair done and i'm ngl, you look good asab.

y'all just left the nail shop and were now sitting in the car, waiting for the guys to call.

MIAH'S phone began to ring and you looked over at her & she looked at you, showing the caller ID, it read '41 TA'. no emoji.

"answer the phone" you said and she mugged you before answering it "yes little boy- damn took yo ass long enough but ma, slide to the addy i'm ready to send you" TA said, cutting her off.

"MA??" you said, snatching her phone from her and she laughed "TATA wym by 'ma', y'all a thing my heart?" you asked and he just laughed "yo mh who driving" tata asked, avoiding your question "me but answer my question- iight imma send you da addy" he said, also cutting you off and hanging up in your face.

you rolled your eyes and threw miah's phone into her lap while she was laughing "you think dat shit funny but you won't tell me shit" you said, pulling out the parking lot of the nail salon "aww the little baby is mad" she teased you causing you to side eye her "smd, from all angles" you said, turning your focus back to the road.