'023

April 20th, 8:10pm
Skyy Pov:

April 20th, 8:10pmSkyy Pov:

€€€

YOU tried to break the kiss even tho you wanted it but it wasn't working since she grabbed your neck, making it deeper but then you thought to yourself.

' she been eatin other bitches out n shit and got her mouth up on you? hell to da naw '

you finally gathered the strength and put your hands on her chest, pushing yourself back as you opened your eyes and made eye contact with her as she licked her lips, sitting on the bed in the room.

"watchu up to after dis?" she asked "taking my ass back to where i'm stayin" you replied "watchu needa know for?" you questioned as you watched her sip her drink.

"damn a nigga can't ask a question now? bet" she said and you rolled your eyes "stop actin da way you do, it's getting old" you said, crossing your arms as she stood up and grabbed you by your neck hella aggressive.

"chill for shit get ugly skylar, i'll fuck you up right here rn" she said as you rolled your eyes, causing her to tighten the grip on your neck "dayummm" you said, laughing.

"you think everything a mf joke" she said as she let you go "oh well i hear sumn purrin..wait, dats my pussayyy" you said, as you sat in the chair she was sitting on earlier.

"i'm hungry" you said as you got on your phone "i'm going back downstairs" you said as you stood back up but was stopped "damn, youn wanna chill wimme?" she questioned, looking offended.

"jenn, it's not the same anymore plus this is a club not a hangout" you said, leaving the room as you shut the door behind you, going back downstairs, seeing nye drunk ass fuckin wit tae n kissin all up on her as you hit the bottom stair.

"you can't speak now?" you heard a familiar voice say as you looked up, seeing all of your old friends "yoo" you replied, not in the mood to make conversation wit them.

"she don't like y'all niggas, move" tata said as he pushed jah out the way and hugged you which made you laugh "hi tata" you said as you hugged him back "yoo sis" he replied, breaking the hug.

"how you been?" he asked "okay, could've been better but yk it's wtv" you said, shrugging "okayyy she got bars" sheik said as y'all laughed "like yo sheik" you started "reverse the V" the rest of them finished as you hugged him.

"hey sister" sheik said making you burst out laughing "sheik bro- please stop talkin like dat" you said and he shrugged "what did i even say" he questioned, rolling his eyes "heavy on the sassiness" you said, mugging him.

"is it cause i'm black?" sheik asked as you slightly smiled "that's exactly why" you said with an innocent smile on your face as jenn came downstairs.

"y'all she racist" sheik said as he pointed at you making you pop his hand "cut it out sheik" you said and he rolled his eyes "nigga is you gay?" jerry asked, looking hella confused "nigga no, smd" sheik said, grabbing his cup.

"his gun is in fact hot pink with purple glitter" tata said and y'all laughed as jenn stood you n wrapped her arms around your waist with your back n ass pressed against her.

"oop- jenn you got yo girl back" jah said she kissed on your neck "yea she really like dat" jerry said while laughing "y'all are lame" you said, laughing "yk ds feel good so why you trynna act like it don't" leeky said and they laughed as you rolled your eyes.

"nah nbs, neck kisses n rubbing up on me is a huge turn on" tata said "nah wrd" kyle said as he agreed "jenn, we're in front of people" you said as you put your hand on the back of her neck cause she was still kissing all up on you.

but she didn't stop so you turned to face her as she looked down at you. you grabbed her cup from her hand and smelled the substance as you shook your head.

"your drunk" you said and she kissed her teeth "mmcht, im not drunk bro" she said and you tilted your head to the side "wtv, da lies you tell" you said, about to walk away until she yanked you up.

"jenn" you said as you glared at her "come on ma like why you keep playin" she said as she rubbed all up on you "your crosses faded dickhead" you said, with an attitude which caused her to grab you by your neck mad aggressive.

"bro you trynna girl a bitch whiplash" you said, mugging her "skylar im 2 seconds from taking you upstairs and ?"fuckin you up so lose the fuckin attitude" she said as you threw your head back.

"ughhh you wanna fuck me dat bad? well ain't dat sumn" you said before being picked up and taken upstairs by as the group waved you goodbye while laughing.

she kicked the room door open and locked it right after she walked in. she threw you on the bed as you laughed and looked at her who was obviously pissed.

you grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed witchu as you made her sit down before straddling her lap.

"watchu doin ma?" she questioned as you slid your dress off, leaving you in your black laced underclothes "watchu wanted" you replied as sat back on her lap n pulled her into a kiss, beginning to make out with her as she rubbed your ass.

you felt jenn swipe her tongue across your bottom lip, asking for access which you granted when you parted your lips a little as she slid her tongue in your mouth.
ku
she grabbed your neck with her free hand and pushed her tongue further in your mouth like i think she trynna kill a bitch.

you tapped her shoulder cause you needed a breather but she took her time as she but your bottom lip while pulling away, now kissing your neck n making hickeys.

you bit down on your bottom lip as you tried to hold back a moan but she was sucking on your sweet spot n she new that she was, "you giving me da silent treatment skylar?" she questioned as she made direct eye contact witchu.

"words mama" she said, eyeing your body while licking her lips "mhm" you replied, getting up, only to be pulled back into her lap but now your back was towards her chest.

"nah i said words mama" she said as she rubbed the damped spot clothed clit in a circular motion "j-jenn" you stuttered as you tried not to moan "ttm mama" she said, sliding your underwear off of you.

she began to rub up n down between your folds as she talked to you meanwhile you were moaning "mama. use your words." she whispered in your ear as your head was on her shoulder.

as she slipped her fingers in you, you crossed your legs around her arm as you shook your head 'no' which made her laugh "open your legs mama" she said as she tapped your thigh.

"jenn pls-" you were cut off by jenn force gn your legs open and pumping her fingers in and out of you as you moaned in her ear "mmm fuck" you said and she kissed your neck.

she was fucking you up rn.

she was just playing around with phat ma like we was bt jump her.

bitch should've said ride my face🙄.

you clenched around her fingers before cumming all up on her hands as she licked her finger clean. you sighed as you caught your breath before being laid on your back, watching as jenn kneeled in front of you.

you closed your legs as she forced them back open and attached her mouth to your clit, licking the rest of your mess up before sliding her tongue up n down between your folds.

you moaned as she held onto your waist before sliding her tongue in you, going in n out as she curled her tongue up making you moan realll loud.

she smirked against phat ma which you felt but ignored. she sucked on your clit n played around as you came all in her mouth and ofc she swallowed because she know better.

she stood up and grabbed your neck before tongue kissing you, making you taste yourself as she still continued to rub up on you which caused you to moan a few times in the kiss.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

L smut.