'005

June 12th, 3:35pm
Sky Pov:

***"JENN, does skylar have the waaaaap" buba asked, looking at the both of y'all

***
"JENN, does skylar have the waaaaap" buba asked, looking at the both of y'all. you & jenn laughed before looking back at them. "nextttt question because y'all are minding me and my wife's business" jenn said.

"wife?? jenn you put a ring on dat??" noti asked "comin soon" jenn said, looking at the camera "alright can we start the video already" one of the girls said and noti mugged her "wait your turn lil girl" he said, rolling his eyes at her "watch who yo black ass talkin to" the girl said and you just shook your head.

"you got all these niggas sittin on the couchs, can i get a chair" you asked "you want the stool over there my heart?" buba asked and you nodded "yeah" you replied and he grabbed the tall stool n brung it to where y'all were standing.

you sat down and jenn stood between your legs, sideways, as she wrapped her arm around your waist and her phone in her free hand. you wrapped your arm around her too and watched as she texted TA, "he slidin??" you asked and she shrugged "probably, ion know" she replied, putting her phone in her pocket.

"ian gon lie, jenn look mad good but her girl fine too and they fact that they look better than everyone in here is crazy" a girl that was sitting on the couch with some dudes said, "yeah jenn yo girl fine asf, you got a good one" one of the niggas said and jenn just laughed "we locked in like pb&j" jenn said and you laughed.

"anyways...who wants to start this round off??" noti asked the ladies

TIME SKIPP CAUSE IM NOT WRITING THAT WHOLE VIDEOOOOO.
the video shoot was finally over and now y'all were getting in the car, about to leave. "i'm not drivin" you said, looking at jenn and she nodded "iight imma drive" jenn said as y'all both got in the car.

you put your seatbelt on and she turned the car on. "you ready to go on a drill?" she asked and you looked at her "what jacket, what ski?" you questioned and she laughed "i'm just fuckin witcha" she said, still laughin.

AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS APARTMENT:
YALL finally got to your house after stopping and getting some mcdonald's for these fat ass kids. you held the food as jenn held the drinks, y'all walked in the lobby and went to the elevator, clicking the button & waiting for it to come down.

after 4 more seconds of waiting, the elevator had dinged then the door opened. y'all entered the elevator and you clicked the button that had a 5 on it because that's the floor you lived on.

y'all exited the elevator and walked down the hall until y'all reached '510' and when i tell you- as soon as you opened the door these niggas was acting a fuckin fool. they paused the music and looked at you n jenn who were staring into their souls.

"fix your face" KR DA BITCH said "fuck you and where is miah?" you said "somewhere your not" he replied, being sassy asf "don't play wit me, i will eat all y'all food in y'all faces" you mugged him "iight chill chill, she in her room" SHEIK said.