'024

April 21st, 1:27pm
Skyy Pov:

April 21st, 1:27pmSkyy Pov:

£££

UGHHHH , im sooo bored" you sighed as you sat on the couch of your beautiful living room as you looked over to your right seeing your close friend sitting next to you.

"soo..i see you had fun last night at the clubbbb" nye said as she wiggled her eyebrows "yea i got to see my old bitch" you said "mhm i can tell" she said as she smirked "yo bro what are you talking about?" you questioned as you laughed.

"dem hickeys on your neck n chest" she said as she pointed "ohhh, man oh man" you said as you shook your head "why you saying dat?" she asked while laughing "cause she was really doin sum to me" you said and she laughed.

"ima text her n tell her to come over" she said "don't do datttt" you said as she laughed "ight i won't" she replied "i want sum pineapples" you said as you walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting sum pineapples.

<><>

KNOCK! KNOCK!

<><>

"tae here?" you asked as you looked at nye "prolly, check" she said and you walked to the door, opening it cause you assumed it was tae but it was jenn which caused your eyes to widen a little as she walked in.

"uhhh what are you doing here?" you questioned her as you took another bite of the slice of pineapple in your hand "i just decided to come" she said and you squinted your eyes at nye as she smiled at you.

you grabbed jenn's hand and led her to your room, shutting the door behind y'all as you let go of her hand and looked at her.

"about last night..just forget about it and act like nothing happened" you said and she laughed "i see that your eating pineapples" she said as she raised her eyebrows "was**" you corrected her.

"don't get me tight skyy" she said as she watched you wash & dry your hands from a distance "lalala why you gettin mad cause i corrected yo ass" you questioned as you walked back in your room.

"because you be testin me" she said as she grabbed your arm and pulled you between her legs since she sitting on the side of your bed.

you stood between her legs, resting your hands on her thighs as you stared at her which made her laugh "watchu look mad for?" she asked while laughing "ian mad i'm just staring at you" you replied.

"mm, trynna go to the stu wimme?" she asked and you nodded "ian been there in so long plus i need to catch up wit gang" you said and she stood up "ight go get dressed" she said "i gotta shower first" you said "omfg" she replied, rolling her eyes.