'008

June 16th, 1:55pm
Sky Pov:

June 16th, 1:55pmSky Pov:

***

YALL are just now getting to KR'S crib and i lie to you not- if this nigga try some shit, you just gone have to beat dat ass, simple🤷🏾‍♀️.

anyways..y'all got out the car and walked in the house since the door was unlocked and damn it look like the whole mf nyc in dis bitch, so many hoodlums😔🧐.

JENN walked to TA & KR bitch ass, dapping them up "yo mh" tata said "yoo" jenn replied "where skylar??" he asked "over there" she said, pointing at you. TA walked over to you and gave you a side hug "ya mouth still hurt??" he asked and you shook your head "nahh i took sum medicine" you replied and he nodded.

"where miah??" you asked and he pointed to the kitchen "last time i checked, she was in there" he said and you nodded, walking into the kitchen.

you seen miah standing by the island counter, leaned against it as she strolled on her phone while eating sum ice cream out of a bowl. she looked up from her phone and a smile crept across her face as she quickly ran to you and hugged you.

"my babyyyyyy" she squealed while rocking you side to side as she hugged you. you laughed as you hugged her back "you look so pretty, does your mouth still hurt??" she asked, pulling away from the hug.

you shook your head "nah, i took sum meds" you responded and she nodded "soo..i got sum to tell you" she said, with a slight smirk on her face.

you raised an eyebrow and tilted your head to the side "what is it??" you questioned "me & ta..." she said, stopping in the middle of her sentence. your eyes widened as you looked at her and you covered your mouth with your hand.

"we don't go out" she finished off her sentence, dying of laughter. you took your hand off of your mouth and looked at her like she was dumb "bitch don't make me pimp slap you on dis fine day" you said, about to bitch slap dis kid.

meanwhile she was still dying of laughter "oh you think you funny?? watch i go tell blu you like him" you said and her eyes widened fast asab "don't lie to dat boi like dat" she said and you mugged her "yk you want him so don't even" you said and she rolled her eyes "you stay lyin" she mumbled.

"speak up" you said and she mugged you "I SAID, YOU STAY LYIN" she said, raising her a voice so you could hear her "do jenn know you be lyin to her??" she questioned and you never hit somebody in the back of their head so fast bro💀.

"don't fuckin play wit me cause yk i don't be lyin to dat girl" you said, rolling yo ur eyes "look at you, gettin all mad" she teased you "angry angry" kr said, coming out of nowhere.

you side eyed tf outta him "niggaaaahhh where did yo black ass come from" you said, looking at him very concerned "africa" he responded and bro- you wanted to go across his face so damn bad, just backhand da shit out of him one good time.

"no shit" you responded "you racist asf like i won't really beat yo ass in front of all dem people" he said and you smiled "bet" was all you said before leaving the kitchen and running upstairs.

you went to miahs room and put your purse on her bed before coming back downstairs. they watched as you walked up to kyle and dis nigga gon pick you up and move you back.

"bitch i'm not a mf mannequin so don't pull dat shit ever again" you said "stop cursing dickhead" kr said and you hit him, that's how y'all began play fighting in front of everybodyyyyy.

good thing he had carpet around his house too otherwise you would have cuts all on your legs. "bro yo lil ass hits hurt!" he yelled as he threw you onto the couch, trying to catch his breath.

"damnn" jenn said while laughing as she walked to you "you wanna be next?" you questioned her and she mugged you "i will fold you like a pretzel don't even try me" she said and y'all laughed.

"get out my face" you said, laughing as you got up off of the couch and moving her out of the way "fight me hoe" KR said as he cracked his knuckles "yo punk ass keep talkin like i won't beat yo ass, fag bag" you said, rolling your eyes.

"what dat f word and you straight cap in yo rap cause yk damn well i will throw you out da window" kr sassy ass replied "and stop rollin ya eyes dats all y'all bitches do" he added and you popped the shit out of him.

"WELL I BE DAMNED" tata yelled as they all started dying of laughter, watching y'all play fight "DAYUMMM" jay yelled "POP GOES DA WEZAL" jenn added on as y'all were deadass roughly play fighting in the middle of his living room.

"OW BITCH WHY YOU GRABBING MY HAIR HOE" KR yelled as he threw playful punches at your legs "sir dese not braids, they earth worms" you corrected him as you kicked him in his leg, causing him to fall.

"yeah bitch-" you were cut off by dis nigga trippin you..AGAIN just like last time "now you not gon call me no bitch cause i'm not one of yo lil friends, imma really whoop yo ass" kr said, why niggas so sassy🙄.

"do it then bop" you said, standing up "it's always y'all two" sheik said and they laughed "ite i gotta shit, chilll" kyle said and y'all bursted into laughter "SHITTY BOOTY ASS" SHEIK yelled, making y'all laugh even harder.

"i can't shit in my own house now??" kyle said, looking hella offended as he threw his hands up "TMI dickhead" miah said and he flicked her off "shut yo lizard lookin ass up" kyle responded, mugging her.

"nigga fuck you" she responded, rolling her eyes "i'm not TATA" he replied and everyone in the room went 'OOUUUUU'. miah mugged tf outta him "you couldn't be him if you wanted to" she said "ouuu what you gotta say ma boi" TA said, gaslighting the situation.

KR bursted out laughing while pointing at her "BAHAAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU ATE DAT" he said, dying of laughter while currently on the floor holding his stomach "dis nigga kyle a clown" jenn said, laughing with him.

"you think dis black bitch funny??" miah asked, looking at jenn. she put her shoulders and her hands up as her mouth was in the shape of a 'O', "what i doooo bro" she said, rolling her tongue.

"nahhh you not gang nomo, you laughin at dis wack ass kid" miah said, talking to jenn "as long as i got ya bestie, ion care bout not being gang nomo" jenn said and you laughed "bitch she mines, you got high hopes" miah said, wrapping her arm around yo ur shoulder.

"youn gotta shit nomo??" tata questioned kr who was recovering from all the laughing he was doing. "nah ian gotta shit nomo" he replied "y'all i'm hungry" you said and they looked at you "bitch starve, you nobody special" kr said and you threw your gatorade bottle at his head.

"OW I HATE YO DUMBASS" kyle yelled as the bottle hit the side of his head "aww did it hurt?? punk ass nigga" you said, mumbling the last part "speak up" he said "I SAID, punk ass n-" he cut you off by playfully slapping you "nobody cares" he said as he took flight after slapping you.

***
tbc...whatcha think??? this one is a short lil sum sum but mostly kyle talkin shit.
***

so about the tata story, i decided i was gonna do his first and i have the plot all sorted out but i don't know when to publish it.