'022

MONTH SKIPPPPPPPPPPP
April 20th, 12:10pm
Skyy Pov:

MONTH SKIPPPPPPPPPPPApril 20th, 12:10pmSkyy Pov:

&&&

JENN and the rest of da gang were down in miami, living the life, making videos with buba n idris, photo shoots, interviews and all, just wanna be seen.

and you heard she was out there bein a lil hoe and going to parties n shit and yk it was all because kyle n tata asses wanted to be sum alcoholics n party🤣.

anyways you and NYE were getting ready to go meet up with tae. as you were just now getting out the shower, sitting in your robe you watched both idris and buba's recent videos.

you were teeewwww weak because dey kept pissin jenn off but she did look good asab but ik it was hot asf down dat bitch.

***

** your outfit *****

** your outfit **
***

AT TAE HOUSE-

you n nye got out the car and walked into the lobby of her apartments, walking towards the elevator, pushing the up button.

"ngl, we got a surprise for you but we can't tell you yet" nye said with a slight smile "ion like surprises" you said, looking at her concerned "it's a good surprise tho" nye said, laughing.

"mm, ionk if i can trust it if it's coming from you" you said, side eyeing her as you entered the elevator "watchu trynna say" she said, rolling her eyes while standing beside you.

"click the button dickhead" you said, laughing "mmcht" she kissed her teeth as she clicked the 3rd floor button "i kinda wanna know the surprise now so this elevator needa hurry up" you said and she shrugged.

"you gon like it" she said "don't know bout dat one" you said, walking out the elevator as the door opened "tae open da fawk up" you said, kicking her door as nye banged on it.

"ight so when i shoot both y'all dumb ass in y'all fuckin head don't say shit" she said, yanking y'all both by y'all shirts as she opened the door meanwhile you were on the floor laughing cause you tripped over nye's leg.