'006

June 15th, 2:20pm
Sky Pov:

***you were chillin but at the same time you were still mad at JENN & em for doing that dumb ass prank on you from 3 days ago but you still don't think it's a prank so you thought, 'i should do a prank on her', because you needa to get your get ba...

***
you were chillin but at the same time you were still mad at JENN & em for doing that dumb ass prank on you from 3 days ago but you still don't think it's a prank so you thought, 'i should do a prank on her', because you needa to get your get back DUHHH.

(btw you just got out of the shower and that was your outfit up there ^^)

"nahh it's too hot to be wearing jeans" you said, looking for a pair of jean shorts. after 3 minutes of searching you finally found sum and you changed. after putting the shorts, you motioned your body up and applied perfume on.

you grabbed your slides and slid them on your feet with no socks since you went and got your feet done the other day and you were lookin mad good🤭.

you grabbed your purse and put it over your shoulder as you put your phone in your back pocket. you exited your room, putting sum chapstick on as you went to MIAH'S room.

you opened the door revealing her fixing her edges as she was dressed "damnnnn stink you look mad good" you said, hyping her up as she laughed "you look- damn you look good asab ik JENN ready to be madddd" miah said and y'all laughed "you ready tho??" you asked and she nodded, grabbing her purse.

y'all walked towards the door and left.

ON THE BLOCK
YOU parked your car and y'all got out. you seen JENN, SHEIK, KR, and TATA sitting down with JAY and some more people.

y'all walked towards them and they looked up at y'all, "DAYUM" sum random nigga said, he was with sum other niggas "SKYY mh" kyle said and you laughed as he side hugged you. "i'm not jackin the way you was trynna kill me the other day" he said, bringing up y'all play fight.

"i'm not jackin the way you be tryin me" you said and he laughed "i don't even be doin nun" he said and you shook your head "look at you lyin" you said "i'm not even doin nun" he said, sealing the spliff he was rollin.

"go speak to your gf" he said and you mugged him "fuck her" you said and he kissed his teeth before laughing "bro why you bein dayroom" he asked, still laughing "i'm not bein dayroom" you said, rolling your eyes "i'm hungry" you added "go ask her to bring you sum food" he said and you mugged him "stop bringing her up on some rs" you said.

"chill mh, why you getting so tight??" he asked "cause i'm tired of y'all bringing her ass up, keep playin and imma ghost all yall asses for 2 months" you said and he threw his hands up in the air "you got it, my fault" he said and you smiled "thank you" you said before feeling a arm wrap around you.

you knew it was jenn so you obviously slid away from her "bro, why is you bein like dis" she said, scrunching up her face at you but you ignored her, pulling out your phone but this bitch gon snatch it from you and put it in her pocket.