'025

April 21st, 7:30pm
Skyy Pov:

April 21st, 7:30pmSkyy Pov:

&&&

"I LOOK good, i look good" you said as you looked at yourself in the full body mirror "where you goin?" nye asked "out" you said "on a date?" tae questioned "whatttt, who told you dat?" you questioned.

"so you are going on a date?" nye said "uhhh no" you replied "ion gaf where you goin but what i do know is ima need dem lanvins up off you" tae said "bullshit" you said and nye laughed.

"you think i'm playin and ionk why you sittin beside me heehee haha-ing as if i won't drag you by dat wig" tae said while mugging her "it's not a wig, it's a lace for your information" nye replied, mugging her back.

"same motherfuckin difference" she said "i'm not starting dis witcho ass tdy" nye said, rolling her eyes "then don't cause i won't gon finish wit yo ass" tae said "get out." nye said, pointing to your bedroom door.

"you may leave, but me? no, i'm plotting" tae said "on what? food?" nye clapped back as you laughed at dem "on dem shoes dickhead, don't be slow" tae said while side eyeing her n nye laughed dead in her face.

"see yo hot breaf ass always wanna play" tae said and you were literally hollering "yo y'all making my fuckin stomach hurt, sdhu" you said as you walked to your bathroom and plugged your flat iron up.

"girl i thought you was rey go take a shit" tae said while laughing "shut yo ass up" you said while laughing "yall i'm rey go watch da lil mermaid" you said "oh you goin to da movies?" nye said.

"yup" you replied "ima blow dat bitch up" tae said "you wouldn't even hurt a bug" nye said "well i stay hurtin you so what's da difference" tae said and your jaw dropped.

"o m g" you said as you flat ironed your 50 inch bussdown and redid your edges "get out, i'm changing my outfit cause ion wanna wear dis nomo" you said and they stood up off your bed.

"bro your outfit is cute, why you takin it off?" nye said "i'm tired of lookin at it" you said as you closed the door on em. after trynna decide between your balenciagas, your high top & low top ricks, your pink n white low top bone amiri's, AND YOUR BLACK N WHITE LOW TOP STAR AMIRIs.

you finally decide and walked out the house wearing your pink n white low top bone amiri's wit some ksubi shorts and crop top but it be cold in the movies so to top it off your put on a cute ass hoodie to match and grabbed your purse before walkin out da door.

THE MOVIES-

JENN texted you about 10 minutes ago sayin that she was already inside and that she was sitting at one of the tables that they had in the lobby so you parked your car and walked inside.

you seen her leant up against the wall wit one of her feet up as she strolled on her phone making you laugh as you walked to her "you is not no thug, get yo feet off dese ppl wall" you said and she looked at you n laughed.

"your not funny" she said "but i made you laugh" you said while standing in front of her "it wasn't a real laugh" she said "so what was it then?" you questioned, tilting your head "a cough" she said.

"mmcht, girl boo" you said about to walk away until she grabbed you and pulled you back to her "unt un, you tried to talk me into not getting a kiss" she said and you laughed "what are you talkin about?" you said and she pecked your lips.

"i want sum snacks" you said as she followed behind you "get in line den ma" she said and you looked back at her as you stood in line "you not gettin in line wimme?" you asked "no" she said.

"bet" you said as you nodded "ight chill" she said as she got in line and stood beside you "yea dats what i thought" you said and she pushed the side of your head "shut up" she said.

"anyways you like my hair n my outfit" you said with a smile and she shook her head "hell naw" she said and your smile dropped "i'm leaving" you said about to walk out of line until she pulled you back to her.

"i'm playin ma you look good" she said as she back hugged you and kissed all up in you "get off of me" you said "no" she said "what do you want before we get to dis counter" you said.

"slushee" she said "flavor?" you questioned "i prefer not to answer" she said and you glared at her "im not playin witchu tdy" you said abt to pop her as she laughed "ight i'll take blue raspberry" she said.

"and if dey don't have that?" you said, sounding like somebody momma "im lookin dead at it fym if dey don't got it?" she said, gettin defensive which had you about to knock her upside her head.

"be lucky we in public cause i'm bout to buss you in yo shit" you said and she laughed "yo why you threatening me, in public at dat" she said "cause you tryin me jennifer carter" you said and she side eyed you.

"dats not me name" she said as you walked to the counter "mhm" you hummed "hello what would you like?" the teenage female asked "can i get 1 blue raspberry slushee and sum watermelon sour patch kids and fries" you said.

"your total is 12.39" she said and jenn reached over you and paid, swiping her card "ouuu okkk" you said with a smile as the girl handed her yall stuff and your order number.

"why do you act like dat?" she questioned while laughing "like whaaatt" you said as yall stood on the side by the seasonings and straws "why nobody wanna be around you" she said.

"bitch-" you said and she laughed "im bout sick of yo shit" you said and she laughed "lemme get sum" you said, reaching your hand out for her slushee which surprisingly she let you grab.

you took a sip and you scrunched up your face "unt un, you can have dis" you said "what it taste like" she said while laughing "you fuckin on somebody else" you replied and she side eyed you.

"i'm goin home" she said and you laughed "im playin, i want sum more" you said "nahhh it taste like i'm fuckin on somebody else right?" she said and you popped her "watch yo mouth" you said.

"you said it first" she said, rolling her eyes "thot" she mumbled "ya motha" you replied "yo papa" she said "yo grandma wit her one leg" you said "yo daddy, wit his bald ass" she said "yo sista" you said.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

dey buggin in public😂😂