'019

October 15th, 3:50pm
Skyy Pov:

October 15th, 3:50pmSkyy Pov:

%%%

"nahh wassup i wanna fight cause yo hatin ass cause she wanna keep bothering my bitch so run me my shit cause da first ass whoopin obviously won't good enough" nye said, getting irritated asf.

"okay so bitch run up" lia said "and y'all niggas mad dayroom because y'all don't be trying to keep skyy away from dese strange ass bitches and dats why she don't rock wit y'all now" nye said as you grabbed her and walked out the store.

"let me go bro cause dey pissin me off" nye said, snatching her arm away from you and walking back "nahh bro put yo shit in da car before anything" you said and she actually listened.

y'all exited the mall and went to your car, putting y'all bags n shit in the back seat as the followed y'all outside and once you closed dat car door they was all right dere.

"nahh get back in yall car" kyle said and you mugged him "real shit, we don't want no problems" jerry said and you mugged him too cause wtf "i want all da mf smoke" lia said "nah wrd cause da lil bitch won't run me my ones" murda said "pussyyyy" miah said.

TATA swung his head in the 3 girls direction with his hand on his hip "murda, lia, and miah, if y'all don't shut dee fuck up yall gon be walkin home" tata said and dey mugged him "nigga i'll get my brother to beat yo ass" lia said, mugging tata.

and what she not gon do is threaten yo favorite troll so you moved a lil closer to dem.

"bitch back up" murda said, pushing you a little and dats exactly when you punched her in her mouth and she tried to hit you back but you got her on the ground some how and was mink mink minkin her shiii.

i guess one of her lil critters tried to jump in and dat ain't go as planned for dem cause nye handled dem at the same time, chrisean head ahh🤣🤣.

nah ian gon lie tho. shawty got a lil bit of hands and she got her few hits in like every other bitch you fought but dey still wasn't overlapping you.

"ight ds mad ghetto" sheik said, grabbing you as jay grabbed nye "yea bitch, y'all bully ass hoes ain't got da proper hands like y'all got the mouth so chill tf out" nye said, as you seen jenn just shaking her head from the corner of your eye.

"sheik bro let me go" you said and he shook his head "nah cause y'all bein ghetto and fightin in a park in lot, who does dat" he said, letting you go "okay den control y'all mf opp thots cause y'all clearly see dey keep tryin me when i just be chillin bro" you said.

"y'all real life dead ta me cause dat shit is deadass weird, always defending da 3 powerpuff girls but can't neva tell dem dat dey in da mf wrong, a bitch can't even go to the mall and live her life without seein y'all dayroom ass mfs" you said, getting heated asab.

"don't take yo anger out on me" dee said "yo dee deadass sdfu y'all niggas always dick suckin like wdf grow up. y'all prolly ran a mf train on dese bitches and dats why dey so ignorant cause i could neva be walkin roun wit dese hoes" you said.

"bitch dey ain't run no mf train like dey did you" lia said "ite bitch cause now you pushin it" you said, smackin ds outta her before being yanked back "stop fuckin touchin me yo" you yelled, pushing jenn back cause she grabbed you.

she pushed you back mad aggressive "i'm trynna help yo retarded ass so don't fuckin touch me" she said and you popped her in her mouth "ion know who df you think you talkin to but it sure df ain't me" you said and she must've gain sum confidence cause she sure did hit you back.

"oh bitch" you said, about to rock her mf world until tata grabbed you "dats enough" he said, walking you to your car "ta bro- come on skyy, let dem bitches be immature but don't feed into it" he said.

"nigga ik- girlaaaaa just listen, ion wanna be round dese hoes but i got too cause when i be wanting to do shit wit da guys dey magically appear so i just gotta deal wit it" he said "mm, not my problem" you said, getting in the driver seat of your car as nye got in the passenger seat.

"ew, fix your attitude bro" tata said as he scrunched up his face "bye" you said, laughing a little "see look, hol up" he said and you raised an eyebrow "was you talkin bout me too when you said dey was dead to you?" he asked and you laughed "no ta" you said and he smiled "oh ok" he said.

AT YOUR HOUSE-

YOU n NYE walked in y'all shared apartment which was really pretty, it was like white, grey, and baby pink and it was always clean cause y'all not dirty mfs.

but yea..

anywho..

y'all went to y'all separate rooms and threw y'all bags on the floor. you think walked in your bathroom and threw your bonnet on as the shower ran and you began to get undressed.

after a nice 23 minutes of having a beautiful concert and accidentally getting soap in your eye, you finally got out and threw on sum black shorts and a plain while shirt.

you lotioned up your body after getting dressed and taking your bonnet off, now putting on deodorant and sitting on your bed, strolling on instagram. while you were just chillin, nye walked in your room and flopped onto your bed.

"dem bitches is weirddddd" she yelled as you laughed "told you, see how i was minding my business right?" you said and she nodded "i'm just glad i finally got to beat miah ass cause ion like dat bitch" nye said "wrd2 mami" you replied, agreeing.

"2nd ass whoopin and she still don't learn her lesson" nye said, looking at miah's ig story and seeing her talkin shit "i'm not entertaining dat herpes havin bitch" you said and nye bursted out into laughter "nahh what" she said in between laughter.

"you heard me" you replied, laughing with her "nah dats crazy, trynna make milkshakes?" she asked and you raised an eyebrow "didn't tae eat all of da vanilla ice cream?" you questioned and she shrugged.

"ion know but we still got cookies n cream" she said and you immediately got up "can never go wrong wit cookies n cream" you said, sliding on your yeezy slides as she got up and followed you into the kitchen.

***
tbc..opinion?😨
***