'021

October 15th, 8:00pm
Skyy Pov:

October 15th, 8:00pmSkyy Pov:

###

SHAWTY GIRL really caught you off guard and kissed you but she funny asf for thinking dat kiss was gon last as if she thought you forgot about her and her thot ass friends.

you took her hand from your neck and pulled away from the kiss as she licked her lips.

"why you puttin yo lips on me as if you wasn't eating a bitch pussy" you said, getting up but she grabbed you and pulled you towards her "yo skyy bro spwm" she said, looking good asf as she made eye contact with you.

" how you offended by the truth?" you questioned and she grabbed you by your neck and pulled you down towards her "don't make me fuck you up" she said and you laughed "my apologies ma" you said, backing up.

"how dey box taste" you said, laughing as she mugged df outta you "please name dese mysterious bitches you talkin bout" she said, getting annoyed as her accent came out.

"let's see uhhh we got miah- and dats where you lost me" she said, cutting you off as she stood up causing you to laugh "how you mad you ate herp herp box?" you said and when i tell you she pinned you to the wall fast asl and aggressive like girl if you don't get da strap- nah i'm playing.

"damnnnn" you said while laughing "you keep playin den imma do sum to you dat yu not gon like" she said and you laughed "looks like somebody's madddd" you said and dis mf dyke grabbed your neck and tilted your head to the side all aggressive before kissing on your neck and dis bitch sat right here and gave you a hickey.

A FAT ASS HICKEY TOO PLUS YOU LIGHTSKIN-

"moveeee" you whined as you literally couldn't move from her. you felt her smirk against your neck like wdf is funny shawty?

you placed your hands on her lower stomach, trying to push her back but she just wouldn't move "jenn" you continued to whine before being picked up and laid on your back.

she stood between your legs, separating them before sliding off your shorts and thongs. she then began to kiss on your inner thigh and around your area except where you needed her the most.

"jenn" you said as you slightly arched your back "hmm" she hummed, sending a vibration on your area which resulted in you biting your bottom lip "stop teasing" you said as you felt her smirk against you.

"tell me what you want first" she said, holding eye contact with you "bro" you said, rolling your eyes "i'm not your bro" she said and you side eyed her "fine, i want-" you were cut off by her licking on your area and sliding her tongue in you.