'003

June 11th, 4:50pm
Sky Pov:

June 11th, 4:50pmSky Pov:

**********

"JENN i know you my heart but imma take ya bitch" kyle said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. ngl jenn stood up fast asf and walked to y'all slow asab💀.

she walked to y'all and kr took his arm from around you "i'm playin gang, you can have da smooch" kyle said, laughing and that's when began fighting da nigga AGAIN.

jenn grabbed you from off of him and laughed, "yo ass is mad violent" she said between laughs while holding you against her. "cause y'all bitch ass kids always on dick" you said and she looked around.

"who a bitch?" she asked, raising an eyebrow "you niggaaa" you said, looking at her "you not talkin to me cause i'll dead fuck yo lil ass up" she said letting you go "you not gon do shitt, kid" you said as she walked back to the couch and sat down.

"say dat." she said, getting the last word and gettin on her phone. you stood behind her and wrapped your arms around her neck as she continued to scroll.

"i was jokingggg" you whined and she ignored you, so you looked at miah and she laughed knowing you were boutta do sum bazaar shit. "miah, you trynna go to this party?" you asked, walking to her as all 3 of dem snapped their heads towards yall.

"what party?" ta asked and y'all ignored him "yeah, what time?" she asked "round 7" you replied and they stood up. "shouldn't we get ready then cause yk we take forever" she said and you nodded.

"let's go" you said as y'all walked upstairs, "yoo, im about to fuck her lil ass up on sum rs" jenn said as they came upstairs behind y'all. "it's really a party?" she asked and you nodded "yeah and we're going" you replied.

"help me pick a outfit..wait nvm ik what imma wear" you said, smirking and she laughed "you gon look gooood" she said and you laughed "yeah but i'm ready to go get ready" you said and she nodded.

you left her room and walked to jenn's room, her door was shut..?

you opened the door and surprisingly she wasn't doing nothing she was just on her phone. you closed the door behind you and walked to her, who was sitting on the bed. you stood between her legs and she looked at you.

"yes, ma?" she said, wrapping her arm around your waist with her phone in the other hand, "why you being so distant??" you asked as you looked at her. "i'm not bein distant, what are you talkin bout??" she said, laughing and putting her phone down.

you scrunched up your face and shook your head "dayrooom" you said, backing up "how?" she said, squinting her eyes "don't worry bout it but uhh me n dis party ready to get lit" you smiled before walking in the bathroom and getting in the shower.