Chapter 4

Bea's POV

I heard the shower turn off and the drops of water droplets hitting the tiled floor.

I opened my eyes and noticed Austins not next to me. The sunlight lite up the room as I stretched and wiped my eyes.

Last night mostly consisted of talking about Becky. I absolutely dreaded it and so did Austin but the conversation is bound to happen anyways.

Although a few tears were shed here and there we both came up with a solution.

We're going to pack up the remaining evidence of Becky in his room and I'll give it to her sometime this week.

"Are you coming to my gig tonight?" My thoughts were interrupted by Austins surprisingly low and raspy tone.

I tilt my head up and found myself staring at his half nakedness in front of my bed. My pink towel wrapped around his pelvis and abs staring back at me.

Wet hair and body ... oh my eyes couldn't resist his attractiveness.

I was then interrupted by Austin waving his hand in my face and asking the same question. Of course I laughed it off and answered back.

"Are you sure you're ready to sing?" I questioned with worry because he just got cheated on a day ago.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as I helplessly look at his sculpted and wet body. I shook my head and tried to get his muscular self out of my head.

"Well ..." I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Trying to avoid the conversation but I know it won't work.

He followed behind me as I picked my toothbrush up and started brushing my teeth.

"Tell me !" His voice cracked while the ends of his lips curled up and smiled like a fool. I told him to give me a minute as I continued to brush my teeth.

"I mean I don't want to be rude but ..." I dried my wet mouth. His vulnerable eyes looking deep into mine.

"but you just went through a hardship ..." I spoke aloud. His face softens as his eyebrows rose.

We both got out of the bathroom and I sat on the edge of my bed. Austin stood in my closet going through his clothes. The clothes he left here a while ago.

"I think you shouldn't do the gig ..."I said as he turned around quickly and looked my in my eyes.

"Bea .. Bea .. Bea ..." He kneeled into the space where my legs were apart. His head so close to my chest and his cold hands on my thighs.

"I don't care about Becky .." His lips spoke but his eyes told me something different.

"I love singing .. Nothing will stop me from trying to pursuing my dream ..." He said with a wide smile.

Austins dream is to be and will always be a professional singer.

Throughout elementary, middle and high school he dreamed about being a singer and meeting celebrities.

Every since he was 14 he's been singing in contests and doing everything he can to be in gigs and etc.

Austin's dedication and passion made me fall for him. His passion for singing opened my eyes to what he can achieve and what he can do.

He can really sing, Austin has talent. There is currently a fandom about him.

They're called his Mahomies. He made it up when he first started on YouTube. Sadly no one has found him like Justin Bieber but he never stopped uploading videos.

Speaking of YouTube, he hasn't been in a while. Last update he did was with Becky and that was 2 years ago.
Besides that his fandom is growing. He does ustreams and YouNows so he can keep in touch with his fans.

His room is completely filled with fan mail from his Mahomies and I love it.

I love how it reminds him of how much people love him. It makes me feel happy inside.

"Okay ..." I said while biting my bottom lip. His eyes suddenly switched from my eyes to my bitten lip.

A smile slowly came across his face as if he was secretly thinking of something.

"Okay, Bea .." Austin answered unhurriedly with his eyes still on my lips. He tilts his head up as I tilted mine down.

His right hand on my thigh and the other one holding up my pink towel against his pelvis.

His hazel orbs met with mine as he intentionally licked his bottom lip then bit it. I cleared my throat and gulped as my eyes widen.

He has those eyes where if you stare too long in them, you'll draw closer to him.

"Well ..." I cleared my throat again as I patted his shoulder and told him to stand up.

He did and stood up with the towel still covering his lower body. His half naked body in front of me and his felxed abs distracting me.

"I'll see you later then ..." I mumbled while looking up to him and he nodded. "Okay, Bea." He agreed still looking into my eyes.

I quickly look away because I feel like he's looking through my soul. He's seeing right through me. Like he knows ... I like him.

Bslfmwlds sorry for the late update guys .. I hate myself for doing this to you :( butttttttttttttt I'm so excited !! I really want to meet Austin and the only way is for him to choose my design for his new car wrap ..

Ughhhh I made 4 designs .. I hope he chooses mine !! If you want to see it the designs are on my twitter which is ----> @Mahomies_Dream ... Its the same username as this account :)

Yeeee don't forget to vote :) 5 votes and I'll make chapter 5 ❤ ... Yeeeee but the reason I haven't been updating regularly is because my wifi turned off and my hotspot on my tablet isn't working ...

I'm currently at my cousins house and I'm using their WiFi .. soooo instead of sitting here and doing nothing I decided to finish this chapter and publish it for you guyshsaodmsldksd I hope you guys like it :)

Comment and vote :) 5 votes and I'll make chapter cinco :) hahaha

love yas byeeeee

❤-A