Chapter 10

LATER THAT SUNDAY

Bea's POV

"Alex ..." Austin gave Alex a hug. He already hugged the others so im the last one he has to say his goodbye to.

Auntie Michelle was sitting in the car because she already said her goodbyes.

We all stood in front of Austins house, recapping on everything that has happened.

The sun its highest, the wind its calmest, it seems like a regular day.

But why do i feel like this is going to be the last time im seeing my best friend?

"Bea .." He interrupted my thoughts as i stood there dumbfounded.

His dazzling eyes staring into mine as i feel my eyes tearing.

Everyone watching us as i feel Austin wrap his arms around my neck, forcing me to wrap mine around his torso.

"I got you something." He mumbled while sniffing.

He pulled away from the hug as he reached inside of his front pocket.

Austin then takes out a silver necklace that has the capital letter "A".

He hands it over to me as i hear the group say "aw" in unison.

"So you won't forget me." He uttered while putting his hands in his front pockets and rocking back and forth.

I stared at the necklace and couldnt smile. "I'll never forget you .." I said.

"How can i forget my cheeseball?" I jeered as i wrap my arm around his neck.

"I dont know.." He rose one of his eyebrows.

"How can you?" He gave me one last smile before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

After the kiss, Auntie told Austin that they have to leave. Due to time, they were about to be late for their flight to Florida.

"I'll call you when we'll departure.."He spoke quickly and pecked my lips one last time.

Austin said his goodbyes to the crew and I and went in the car.

Robert brought me into his arms and we all watch them drive off.

We then watch them turn the corner and disappear.

•••

Not only did i cry while Austin called me later that afternoon but i also laughed too.

Austin told me that he's coming back so why am i crying.

After realizing that he's coming back, made me relax a bit.

I put on the A necklace and flopped on my bed. The sun started setting as i turned on my television and watched Full House.

Remembering this morning, where Austin and I both were watching the same episode at the same time.

Memories turning into history.

A WEEK LATER.

I closely examine my phone while laying on my bed.

Waiting for it to ring, waiting for Austin to call his usual time.

I've been timing his calls. This past few Austin has been keeping in touch and calling daily.

Hes been calling me at the same time every single day of the week. At 9pm.

Since the time difference is an hour between Texas and Florida, i wouldn't mind if he called later on. But he always calls at 9.

Once i saw my phone light up, i immediately answered the call.

"Hello?" I questioned while sitting up on my bed.

"Hey its me." Austin seemed exhausted. I asked him whats wrong but he didnt answer.

"Uh how are you, Bea?" He sighed as i sat up trying to figure out why hes seems down.

"Im good." I said quickly. "Why are you sad?" I changed the subject while getting up from my bed.

"Bea, it's nothing .." He mumbled lowly but i knew something was up.

"Austin, how long have I known you?" I stole his line and i hear him chuckle.

"10 years." He whispered and I said "what i cant hear you!" Trying to make him smile.

"You've known me for 10 years." He spoke up with a laugh.

"Good. What's wrong my cheeseball?" I questioned again.

"Bea, i had a long day .." He mumbled but i couldn't hear him.

"What?" I asked but the line went dead.

This always happens; it happened yesterday and it happened today.

I know he's not doing it intentionally because last time he was in the middle of speaking when he got cut off.

But after, he always texts back; which he did just now.

I dont know why it always cuts off. I'm sorry (: I read while smiling; satisfied because i heard his angelic voice.

I was in the middle of texting him back but i recieved another text from him.

Bea, its late. I'm gonna go to sleep. I read and immediately texted back.

Goodnight :) and gonna is not a word ... i stole his line once again and that was the last of it.

The last of everything.

The last of his calling, the last of him texting. Whenever i tried calling him, the call would go to voicemail.

Weeks and weeks pass by and i keep on calling until i heard ... this device is temporarily out of service. Please call .. blah blah blah.

My mind boggled as i tried calling Auntie but i got the same message.

I called Alex, Rob, Zach, Sarah and asked them if they have heard from Austin but they said they haven't.

In a state of panic, i tweeted him on his Twitter and it had said he wasn't following me anymore.

I couldn't believe it.

I checked my other social medias and they all said that Austin Mahone does not follow you. I dont know what's happening.

I don't know if he's doing that intentionally or if he was forced to do that.

But all i do know is that my best friend ... my other half, has left me clueless, and blind.

After 10 years, everything seemed like it was nonexistent.

Nxoebfodnd hey guys :) im planning on changing the title to this fanfic to While He Was Gone or Best Friends ... i dont know help me out :)

Butttttt what do you guys think? Sorry if i left you at a cliffhanger XD but yea ... comment and vote :)

10 votes and I'll make chapter 11 :) hey so help me out with the title because so many people named their fanfic Just Friends and yeaaa .. so please help me out :)

Bye lovelies ;)

❤-A