Chapter 40

Austin's POV

"So how was your date with Bea yesterday?" Mom asked me immediately when I came downstairs for breakfast. A smile spread across her face as she raises her eyebrows. Wanting me to tell her what happened yesterday.

"Just the usual. I joke around with her then she freaks out like always." I recall terrorizing Bea about her saying "gonna".

Mom squinted her eyes as her lips turned into a hardline. She gave me that "What a shame" look. I always hated that look.

"Just don't joke around too much ..." She gathered her things and stood in front of me.

"If you do, you'll lose her." And just like that she kissed my cheek then went upstairs. I don't want to lose her. Maybe I should stop these games. But where's the fun in that?

I suddenly wipe out my phone and scrolled down to her contact. Contemplating on saying sorry but I feel like I apologize too much.

You should call her anyways.

I thought and just as I was going to press the call button my phone starts ringing. It's not from Bea, not from Alex, not from any of my friends.

But from Rocco, my manager.

Why is he calling me this early?

I took a deep breathe and answered the call. Waiting for the screaming to begin.

"Austin !" He yelled quite loudly as I smile lightly.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Rocco scolded me like I was a 5 year old boy. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. Thinking of all the things that I've done wrong.

"Guess whose on the front page of every magazine and social media in the world?" His voice raised and I can tell he's furious.

"The Kardashians ?" I chuckled as he yelled "NO!"

"You and Bea !!" He shouted. "The one thing you promised me before you left Florida ..."

"Do you remember that promise?!" Rocco exclaimed as I put the call on speaker and set the phone on the kitchen table.

"Yes i remember .." I sighed while making myself cereal.

"You promised not to see her while you were there, Austin !" He shout once again as I turned the volume down so i won't desturb mom.

"And now look .." His voice more calm. "There's pictures of you and her at dinner yesterday afternoon."

"It's just dinner, Rocco .." I said in a duh tone. I placed the peanut butter and bread on the table.

"It's not JUST dinner, Austin .." he hesitated as I made myself a sandwich.

"There's pictures of you guys in Rita's, pictures of Bea walking out of your house ..." Rocco took a breathe.

"Hell there are multiple of pictures of you two kissing ..." He said as I choked on my sandwich.

"Are you guys dating now? What are you doing Austin?" Rocco questioned but I didn't answer it. I don't even know the answer to his questions.

They have pictures of Bea and I kissing? I asked myself while Rocco was asking me questions.

"Unfortunately, Management saw them." Rocco spoke lowly as I froze. My mind went wild.

What's management going to do ? Last time management found out about Bea, they wouldn't let me see her nor talk to her.

"Wha-what did they say?" I stuttered. Frightened to hear what Rocco has to say next.

"They sent me to tell you that because you lied about vacationing in Texas ..." Rocco hesitated. Making it very suspenseful.

"You won't be going on tour in 2016 nor release your album ..." Those words came out the speaker of my phone. My heart stopped and mouth open wide.

Management is able to do that since my music has to go through them and same thing goes for tour dates.

"Wh-a. .." the words left my mouth as I was trying to comprehend what to say next. No tour? no album? What am I going to do ?

"Why are they doing this?" I whispered. I feel my blood boiling, i feel my face heating up. What am I going to do ?

"Unless .." Rocco spoke as my head jolted up and stared at the phone. Waiting for him to continue.

"You come back to Florida." With that being said I felt relieved. I took a deep breathe and weighed out my options.

Either leave Bea here and go back to Florida to work on my tour and album or stay with her and forget about my career.

As I was thinking, Rocco interrupted my thoughts by asking me if I made my choice.

"I'll get back to you on that." I then hung up, cutting Rocco off just as he was going to say something else.

Just when I ended the conversation, Rocco called again and again but I didn't answer. My head racing trying to figure out what to do next.

Without even knowing I called Bea and held the phone up to my ear. The phone rang and rang until I heard her soft voice.

"Hello?" She asked as if she just woke up. Her morning voice is so cute. I soft grin spread across my face.

"Uh it's me." I said nonchalantly. She greeted me with a "Oh hey austin." I bite down onto my sandwich I just made and chuckled.

"I need to talk to you. Get ready in 15 and I'll pick you up." I sped through then hung up. Cutting her off just like what I did to Rocco.

I set the phone down on the table and ran my fingers through my hair. Suddenly anxious about telling Bea about management.

But I don't know if I should. Should i?

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY !!! :) Here's another chapter lovelies ! How do you guys like it? I should've made it longer but rn I'm at a partyyyyyyyyyy.

Well I'm waiting to get picked up to go to the party. And yeah hahaha :) I'm watching Netflix.

You guys should be watch Lie To Me on Netflix !! It's so gooooooood!!! Ayeeeee do it ... it's so good :)

But back to this story, how yall like it so far? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Bdienfpejfeof are you guys exited for the new year? 2015 passed fast. Like I remember last new years, I was going crazy because I thought 2015 was gonna be so good.

It hasnt.

But ! I've been working on a new story. I'm going to post it whenever you guys want me to :) so yeah keep an eye on that !

So yeah i hope you guys have a safe night and don't so anything crazy ! Hahaha have a great new years eve/day XD

40 votes and I'll make chapter 41 :) comment bc you guys love me hahaha :D

❤-A