Chapter 36

Bea's POV

I hate this game. I may drink beer but the taste of whiskey is absolutely horrible. After a couple of rounds playing Truth In A Shot, I got a little lightheaded. Not drunk.

Rob, Zach, Alex, Austin and Sarah were flat out drunk. While I sat here, not effected by the whiskey shots.

"Flick it Austin .." Alex said as Austin leaned over the table and flicked the arrow. A smile plastered on his face.

I didn't notice I was staring for too long until Austin turned his head and caught me staring.

"Take a picture love ..." He leans closer and not only his cologne intoxicated my lungs but the whiskey scent too. It smelled funky so I held my beater.

"It last longer ..." He whispers close to my ear. That smirked turned into a wide smile as he leaned away.

I released my breathe I was holding in and felt my heart beat louder. I shook my head as we all stared at the black arrow spinning continuously.

It started losing its speed as it was coming around to my side of the table. Luckily it landed on Zach who was sitting right next to me. I exhaled happily and took gander at Zach.

He slouched in his chair as if the whiskey had took over him, his head jolts up slowly as Rob reminded him that he has to ask Austin a question.

"Oh yeah. Right." Zach exhales as he places his elbows on the table and sits up straight. His tattoos completely visible.

The first thing I thought of was Austin and his tattoo. The one that he always covers up but I know it's there.

"When are you going to get a new tattoo with me?" Zach questioned as I quickly turned my head to face Austin.

Austin's cheeks red due to the amount of whiskey he's had, his eyes wide and a shot glass filled with the alcohol in front of him.

He gulped and suddenly placed the tiny glass on his lips and tilted his head back quickly. Causing the liquid to shot back into his throat.

His eyes squinted and lips pursed as if he tasted the most sweetest thing on earth. Austin slammed the empty glass on the table and let out a loud groan. He glances at me but then quickly looks away and then licks his lips slowly.

"Not any time soon Zach ..." Austin leans over and looks at Zach as I keep my eyes on Austin.

"One is satisfying .." Austin's eyes shifted to mine as he says that softly with a smile. For some reason, I felt like he was talking about something else besides the tattoo.

I was about to ask him what his tattoo is but he interrupted by saying "go Bea .. It's your turn." I inhaled and looked at the arrow board with so much hate.

I flicked it and as while it was spinning, I filled my shot glass with the whiskey. Thinking about how I'm not affected by it unlike Alex and Sarah who were laughing the whole time.

Everyone watched the arrow slow down and stop at Robert. He stood up and raised his hands to the sky and said "yes finally." As if he wanted to ask me a question for the longest time.

This must be good. I thought while drinking the shot glass and placing the empty glass on the table. My head light and senses more aware.

"I got a good one, Beana." Roberts words slurred but I can make out what he said. I smirked and ordered "shoot."

He nodded his head and sat back down. His elbows on the table pointing to me as he speaks.