Chapter 29

Bea's POV

I knocked on Austin's front door like 20 times but no one answered. His and his moms cars are here, so they gotta be here.

"Austin !!" I yelled while pounding on the front door again. I held the hoodie in my hand and wondered if it still smells like chocolate axe.

I secretly put the hoodie up to my nose and smelled it.

Yep there it is. The scent of the chocolate axe with a hint of mint.

How come the scent is still there after all these years? I questioned and pondered about the idea.

I'm not gonna lie, I love the scent of chocolate axe. It smells good.

Too bad Austin doesn't use that anymore. Come to think of it, I don't know what he smells like these days.

Do I want to know? I questioned and knocked on the door again. Pushing that thought away.

While thinking I was interrupted by the front door finally opening. This time it wasn't Austin half naked.

It was Michelle. Unlike Austin, she has the decency to put on clothes before opening the door. 

"Hi dear." She yawned as if she just woke up. "Did you do something new? You look different." She chuckled while pointing at my glasses.

"Yeah ... Well not really. I ran out of contacts." I explained with a smile.

"What can I help you with, sweetie?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Oh. I came to return this back to Austin." I held the hoodie up. "And I need my bag, Austin took it from me." I mumbled.

"My contacts are in my bag and I need them." I mumbled softly as she let me in the house.

"Okay well. Austin's still sleeping. You can bother him if you want." She laughed and went back upstairs. I took my shoes off and followed her up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go back to bed." She said while opening her bedroom door.

"Okay sorry for bothering you." I whispered as she said it's okay. As she went inside her room, I quickly turned towards Austin's room.

No Bea's are allowed in my room anymore. Austin's words haunted me. But what total bull crap is that?

I shrugged and placed my hand on the doorknob. With my heart pounding loud, I turned it and entered his room.

It looks the same. Bed, computer desk, messy closet, fan-art covering his walls. My eyes quickly looked towards Austin on his bed.

He's laying on his stomach while his head faced the door. Eyes closed and his face soft. Both his arms and legs were spread out like a starfish.

Half his body was covered with his comforter while the other half was exposed.

Of course he's half naked. I rolled my eyes and wondered why guys sleep half naked. The world may never know.

I closed the door and stepped inside his room. Maybe I can find my bag without him knowing.

I then quietly scoped the area, looking all around the floor, underneath his bed. No sign of my bag nor my black flats I left behind.

While examining Austin's desk for the billionth time, I placed his hoodie on top so I don't have to carry it around when I'm looking.