Chapter 42

Bea's POV

"So what's going to happen now?" I avoided the word gonna as Austin held the door open. I walked through and made it outside.

The clouds grey, wind humid and no sun shining. It was bright and warm this morning. Why is it like this now?

"I have to leave Texas .." Austin emphasized while speed walking beside me. His hands in my pockets and shoulders shrugged.

"I don't wanna lose my career." We both walked through the parking lot. Trying to find Austin's car.

"Anyways ..." He skipped in front, turned and faced me. Making him walk backwards, he has no idea where he's going.

"You said gonna yesterday." He reminded me. I honestly thought he would forget but he didnt. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh God .. really?" I gave him an agrivated look and then felt a raindrop on my forehead. I wiped it off and kept walking forwards.

"My name's Austin, not God .." He winked then purposely bite his lips. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up as I watch him bite his lips. I stopped.

His eyes watching mine as he stopped walking backwards then ran up to me. Stopping with no space in between us.

"Why do you have to be so close?" I backed up, trying to make space but suddenly hit a car. It wasn't Austins' car.

Austin looked down at me with his unreadable eyes and walked forward. Filling in the space I just made. I gulped and felt vulnerable (like always).

He placed his hands in his pockets and just looked down at me. No words coming out of his mouth, just silence.  At this point, I was very uncomfortable. Why should I be? Austin does this all the time.

"I-im not intimidated by you ..." I stuttered nervously. I pushed my glasses in and looked up into his eyes. Trying to convince him that I'm not but really I am.

"Oh really?" Austin spoke unconvinced. He lifted his hand out of his pocket and placed on the random car. His hand beside my head and his head leaning down closer to my face.

My heart raced while i looked somewhere else but forwards. He's still staring at me. His face isn't turning away nor is it leaning closer. He's just standing there.

"Look at me .." He whispered while leaning closer to my ear as I held in my laughter. I'm ticklish around my neck area.

"No .." I chuckled as he leaned back. "I'm not gonna look at you." I spoke quickly but then mentally smacked myself. I watch Austin smile in the corner of my eye.

Austin took his other hand out of his pocket and tucked a piece of my hair back. His thumb gliding across my cheek as my breathing became unsteady.

"You know ... It's the 3rd time you said gonna .." I felt him caress my cheek. My body not responding to my thought. I'm telling myself to run but something deep down inside of me wants to stay.

"Well I'm sorry .." I sassed. While looking him in the eye I began to rant. "I guess you have to deal with kissing me because gonna is a part of my vocabulary." I purposely emphasized on the word. I crossed my arms. His hazel eyes staring deep inside mine.

"I'm gonna say gonna as many times as I want because you know why ..??" He raised his eyebrows in satisfaction.

"Because I love saying gonna ..." My eyes wide and a smile running across my face. I don't know where the boost of confidence came from but I like it.

"Gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna, gonna gonna, gonna, GONNA !!" I shouted. "What are you gonna do about that, Mahone?" I tested him. He licked his lips a last time then stepped back. Taking his hand off the car and putting them back inside his pockets.

"I thought so ..." I uncrossed my arms and walked in front of him. Looking left and right trying to find his car. I stopped and took my glasses off.

Cleaning them with my shirt because the light rain is fogging up my glasses. With my glasses clean and ready I put then on. I then see Austin run in front of me, bend down, grab me and put me over his shoulders. He started walking in the other direction.

I screamed in laughter and held onto my glasses. My hands and upper body was dangling off his shoulder as his hands were holding my legs. I tried struggling but he would slap my butt if I struggled more.

"Let me go Austin !!" I screamed while pounding on his back. I watch the ground as I was being held like a baby.

"AUSTIN?!" I yelled one more time before he stopped. I heard the unlocking of a car and the opening of a car door. He then laid me down in the back seat of his car as I struggled even more.

"WHY AM I BACK HERE?!" I shouted in laughter as Austin leaned down and kissed me hard. His lips exploring mine as I moan. His hands caressing my cheek. He then leans up and looks into my eyes.

I licked my lips then bite them as he looks at them then leans back down. Connecting his lips to mine. Every kiss, he kissed harder and harder. His hands exploring my body as his mouth was still connected to mine.

His hand made it down to my entrance as he rubbed it softly. I moaned, wanting the jeans off of me. Austin kissed my neck as I laughed and told him not to kiss me there.

"Where do you want me to kiss you then?" He questioned with lust filling his hazel eyes as I chuckle at his dirty remark.

I smiled as he placed his plump lips on mine. His hand running up and down my thigh as i groan. I move my pelvis up as I feel his hand move closer to my entrance. Wanting the feeling.

He disconnected his lips from mine as he whispered ..

"Just wait baby .." His words filling the moment. "I'm not gonna fuck you just yet .."

He then steps out of the car as I lay there. Different feelings moving throughout my body while Austin makes it to the drivers seat and turns on the igniton.

"Close the door love." He turns back as I get up slowly and close the door. He then reverses then makes it out of the parking lot.

I jump in the passengers seat and put my seat belt on. My heart still racing.

"You just said gonna." I said with disbelief. A smile crossed his face as he looks at me.

"You inspired me." He winked and then turned the radio up. Love Me Like You Do started playing on the radio as I look out the window.

The clouds still grey but this time it was raining.

So no they were not naked. They just had a moment. A weird moment XD uhhhh so yeah here's here's a new chapter :)

What do you think? Huhhhh? I went bowling today :) I won yayyyyyy !!

How are you guys ? Are you guys doing over ? I'm doing great actually :) I feel good.

I mdkrnekfjd I just realized that I have a rest on monday. Ughhhhh I hate school. :( uhhhh I have to go study now.

Wellllll I hope you guys like this chaptrr :) Austin finally said gonna so yay that's a first !!

40 votes and I'll make chapter 43 :) don't forget to comment because commenting gets me motivated !! :)

Love you !!

❤-A