Chapter 19

Bea's POV

I walked into Austins room and instantly saw Becky and Austin hugging.

Her feet off the ground and her arms around his neck as Austins arms wrapped around her petite waist.

"I don't get it ..." I whispered to Alex as we watch them greet each other.

"Neither do I ..." He whispered back. "We still don't like her."

Last time I saw Becky is when I stood in front of her doorsteps 2 years ago.

Telling her that Austin doesn't want to see her while giving her the box of all the unwanted toys Austin wanted to discard.

"After what she's done to Austin, we couldn't forgive her." Alex whispered near my ear as if it's a secret.

We? I guess Rob and Zach didn't forgive her either.

And here we are; 2 years later and they seem like best of friends. Or maybe more than that, who knows.

"Ahem !" I shouted intentionally as I stared at the two love birds with dead eyes.

"Bea ... Oh hey .." Austin greeted me as he set Becky down. "I didn't see you there." He chuckled but I didn't.

"Hi, Bea." Becky's innocent voice spoke as I glared at her.

We all know shes not innocent anymore. Considering the fact that she's a two timing hoe.

"Hi cheater .. I mean Becky .." I smiled as she looked down like she's a hurt puppy.

She cleared her throat and stuttered "Y-you look good." She smiled so its not awkward.

I scowled at her and uttered loudly "You don't."

Everyone's mouth hung open as she looked away.

I can tell she knows that I don't want and will ever be friends with her again.

While I walked inside the room, I can feel the tension in the air.

Robert, Zach, and Alex all looked at me with grins on their faces.

Rob and Zach holding in their laughter as Austin stood next to Becky; who was blocking the TV.

I sat next to Robert as Becky's and Austin's eyes were on me.

"Can you guys move? You're blocking Spongebob. Thanks." I sassed as I look over at the 3.

Their mouths were closed, eyes wide, and trying to hold back their giggles.

"Yea sure." Austin mumbled as he staggered to the couch where Alex sat.

"How's Lui-" I was then interrupted by a guy walking in.

"Austin ... Mike needs you on the stage." He mumbled fast as Austin stood up from the couch.

"Okay .." He hurried. "Becky come on .." They both stood up.

"We can watch her, Austin ..." I spoke loudly. "We don't bite."

His eyes switching from me to Becky in a matter of seconds. Contemplating to leave her here or take her with him.

"It's just gonna be 10 minutes .." Austin persuaded Becky.

Gonna isn't a word ... I thought as I shook my head.

Why did you think that Bea?. Old habit maybe.