Chapter 6

Bea's POV

"That was amazing !!" I screamed while wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a tight hug. I'm so proud of him.

I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me tighter.

The crowd cheering for more Austin as I jumped down from him and wiped tears away from my eyes.

"All of those karaoke nights !" I shouted while looking at the crowd of people backstage. I watched his face light up with a smile.

Can't believe it ... Austin the main event. I thought as he wrapped his guitar around his body.

He said that he needed to get back there because the audience is craving more.

He smiled one last time at me and kissed my cheek slowly.

"Thank you for always being there .." He whispered close to my ear.

I felt him smile and then suddenly walked up the stage. I flushed.

•••

After spending a few more hours at the gig, I decided to drive home after the festival was cleared up.

Austin would've drove home with his range but he insisted on driving with me.

He told Alex and the others to take his car and to bring it back at his place first thing in the morning.

After, Austin said that he needed to talk to important people then left.

Which caused me to wait even longer. Eventually he came back in a happy state.

"I LOVE PERFORMING !!" Austin screamed and tried throwing his hands up in the air; but accidentally punched the top of my car.

His high pitch scream scared me so I pulled over. The night sky gleamed down on us and the stars shined their brightest.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried while watching him hold his somewhat bruised hand.

"I'm great." He stared at me with his dazzling eyes. His smile grew playfully as I wondered why he's so joyful.

I didn't say anything because Austin needs this boost of happiness. Considering the fact that its been 2 days after his break up with Becky.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked away from the awkward staring contest that was going on.

"Look at the sta-" and before I could say stars, he quickly shh'ed me.

"Let me bask in the moment." He spoke quietly as I looked at him with confusion. It sounded like he was saying goodbye.

"I want you to be the first person I told." He said with his joyful eyes.

A smile grew on his face as I said "what?" in anticipation.

With his irresistible smile he said "I'm going to get signed with a recording label .."

I sat there blinking twice trying to interpret what he had just said.

"OH MY GOD WHAT !" I screamed not knowing what to do with this information.

The room in the car started getting smaller and smaller causing me to hyperventilate.

My throat dry and air flow decreasing, I staggered out the car to get fresh air.

Austin following before me but not with a breathing problem.