Chapter 33

Bea's POV 2 days before graduation

I pressed the button that essentially turns on the radio and it didn't turn on. I shook my head and chuckled in stupidity.

Oh right. My car is dead.

I then sat back in my seat and sighed. 15 minutes passed by since I called Alex and he's still not here. The moon still lit as the time read 1:20.

My eyes heavy and the highway empty. 2 or 3 cars pass by mine as I sit in here waiting. Just when my eyelids started falling, I hear the honking of a horn behind me.

I jump up in my seat as I turn my whole body to find out that Austin's range rover was behind my car. I froze instantly.

The rain kiss flashed before my eyes. The feeling I have around him crawled through my skin as I shivered in remembrance.

The headlights blinded me as I turned back around and faced forward. My heart beating so fast, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Don't overreact Bea. Alex must've taken Austin's car. I calmed myself down.

But Alex has his own car. I spoke in my head as I mentally slapped myself. I took a deep breathe and glanced at the side mirror.

His car parked behind mine as his headlights still blinded me. I grabbed my school bag and satchel and opened my car door.

The cold moon lite air crawled over my skin which resulted goosebumps forming on my forearms. I hugged my textbooks and closed my door.

Facing the range rover Austin had since he was 19. As I was walking towards the car, I suddenly see a shadow getting out the car.

At this moment, I was scared. How do I know this is Austin?

This can be a completely different person.

Why did I get out of my car?

I thought these different things in my head as I stared at the shadow running towards me. My heart beating three times as fast as before.

I blinked and suddenly his arms was wrapped around my neck. His warm and sweet cologne filled my lungs as I held onto my glasses.

"You had me worried Bea." His voice whispering frantically beside my ear as I know who was hugging me. I smiled slightly as I began to calm down.

Austin.

He took a step back and as I see pass the headlights, my eyes widen. My lips tuned into a hard line and I was let down.

"Oh ... Alex?" I questioned as he looked at me. He furrows his eyebrows and smiles slightly.

"Yeah who did you think came? .." Alex asked as I imagined Austin in front of me. I shook my head and chuckled nervously.

"Ha no one." I slowly said as Alex guided me back to Austin's range rover. He told me that he called a tow truck and started saying something but for some reason I blocked him out.

I couldn't get over the fact that Alex is here. I thought Austin would've came and get me but I guess not.

What are you talking about Bea? I questioned myself as Alex shifted the range into drive and proceeded.

You called Alex not Austin .. Why would you think Austin would come? I thought and looked out the window. My subconscious is right. Why would I think that?

Alex then started asking me what happened with my car. I told him but I didn't go into detail what happened. I said "it broke down. I don't know why."

With that being said it went quiet and the only thing I heard was the soft radio playing in the background. Alex started talking again but I couldn't tune into what he was saying. I couldn't focus.

Next thing I knew, Alex took an exit and we were 5 minutes away from my house. I then started thinking about calling Austin's number.

But then I remembered deleting his number once he texted me. I mentally smacked myself again as Alex pulled up to my street.

It's been 2 days since I haven't seen Austin and I'm going crazy. First I imagined hugging Austin but then it was Alex then I'm contemplating on calling Austin.

Ugh.

As Alex pulled to a stop in front of my house, I glanced at Austin's 2 houses down. All lights were off just like the rest of out neighbors.

"Why did you take Austin's car?" I turned to him and asked. He smiled slightly and sighed.

"Mines in the shop. Austin let me borrow his a few days back but I never gave it back so ..." He chuckled nervously and turned the music off.

"I should really give it back ..." Alex looked up Austin's house and nodded with a smile.

"Nah I'll keep it for a while." Alex laughed and so did I. I said thanks and hopped down the giant car. We said our goodbyes and then he left.

As I walked up my doorstep and into my house I suddenly feel my phone vibrate. I glance at it and it's a text from Alex.

I opened it and it read.

Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm having a mini get together tomorrow.  i need to tell you guys some news. :)

I responded with a sure I'll come while walking up the stairs and into my room.

Someone has to pick me up because I don't have a car XD

I sent the text and closed my room door. I let go of all my stuff and dropped everything on the floor.

Fuck textbooks.

I turned the light off and jumped in my be. Going under the comforter because it's cold in my room.

Just when I was about to close my eyes Alex sent me a text. I opened it.

I gotcha covered.

I then turned my phone off without answering and closed my eyes. Thinking about Austin and what will happen at the gathering tomorrow.

Okay but I just want to apologize to my readers out there. You guys should already know that I'm absolutely busy this year.

It's my senior year so I have to worry about what colleges I'm going to and what things I should major in .. Ugh everything is chaotic right now.

I'm so sorry for updating so so late. It's been what like 6 days ! Ugh I hate myself for not updating ..

Thank you to the people whose been patient with me. Thank you lovelies ❤️❤️

I'll update more since everything is starting to die down XD

30 votes and I'll make chapter 34 :)

Next chapter deals with someone's tattoo if you want to know what it's about ;) mmmm stay tuned lovlies :)

❤️-A