Chapter 25

Austin's POV

"Bea !! .." I yelled while running after her. She ran down the stairs and out the door as I followed her.

"NO!" She shouted.

"Bea stop !" I demanded but she didn't listen. She ran out my house bare foot and her belongings still left inside my room.

Once remembering that she was in cross country in high school, I instantly gave up.

You are stupid Mahone.

I kicked a rock and swore, realizing what I've just done. While walking back inside my house, I thought about if my mahomies saw the kiss.

I ran upstairs and when went inside the room. As I sat on the rolly chair, I leaned forward and read the live chat.

Hdwondductishekdkx he NDEKDNOSDJ kissed hsuanxheidn her

Beastin for life !!

HE KISSED HER MY HEART!

I laughed while reading the comments but deep down inside I was more worried about Bea than this ustream.

"I'm going to end this guys." I sternly said while looking at the live stream of myself.

Bea's bag sitting on top of my sheets and her flats beside my bed.

Why did you do it Austin? Why did you kiss her?

You just made your relationship with her a whole lot worse. I thought and turned toward the ustream.

The views were at 4M but I didn't care about that right now. I did my signature heart at the end and closed my laptop.

Once I was unseen from the world, I took my phone from beside the computer and called Bea.

"I'm so sorry Bea .. Bea answer me." I begged while leaving her the 4th voicemail. I furrowed my eyebrows.

You sound desperate right now ... You sound needy. Stop it Mahone. You're better than that.

I hung the phone up and threw my phone on my bed in frustration.

Do something else to occupy your time. I told myself as I noticed my phone landed beside Bea's bag as my eyebrow raised in curiosity.

I looked away as I tried fighting my inner demons.

You are NOT gonna go through her bag. Don't even look there. I couldn't help but to take a peak over that direction.

The old, discolored light brown satchel sat on top of my bed made me somewhat curious.

Maybe just one peak. My demons took over and I got up and sat beside her bag.

All of these years, Bea had this bag with her everywhere. Even when we were in high school, she had it.

She would never let me look in it, but he's my one chance. I creased my eyebrows and felt guilty.

You're a horrible friend. My subconscious said as I unzipped the zipper and leaned closer.

For a small satchel, she can sure pack a whole bunch of things in it. One things for sure, she is unorganized.