❅ | #16

______

______

EUNHEE held the black coat to her chest, sitting down at her usual table in the familiar café as she waited for Jungwon to show up.

She drummed her fingers against the table anxiously, leg bouncing up and down. She felt nervous. Why did she feel nervous?

It was just a normal hang out with her friend. Nothing out of the ordinary, right? Those things the boys had told her we're really making her overthink everything.

She sighed, a groan escaping her lips as she leaned her head into the table.

"Hey." A voice spoke, causing her to perk up and look at the familiar face now sitting in the seat opposite from her. She grumbled underneath her breath, not in the mood to deal with this anymore.

It was that one worker from however long ago-- the creepy one, unlike the usual, sweet employee whom Eunhee had grown fond of.

"You're Eunhee, right? I'm Jongsoo." The male introduced himself, reaching out for a handshake. The girl nodded, hesitantly shaking his hand. Tho, it was really weird as he held onto her hand for a long time.

"So, Eunhee, how old are you? I'm twenty-six." Jongsoo questioned, as she pressed her lips together in a thin line, shifting uncomfortably in her seat and pulling her skirt down.

Twenty-six? Sorry, but she really thought he was like, thirty years old at least.

"Uhh.. I'm eighteen." She mumbled, gaze shifting down to her hands, which were in her lap.

"Oh, so you're still a student? Aish.. that's unfortunate.. but, it's okay, I can work with that." He said, earning a confused and grossed out look from the girl.

"Oh.. okay?" She said confusedly, her eyes flickering between the male sitting across from her, and the door of the café, hoping Jungwon would show up soon.

"Are you going to order something? What would you like? I'm right here for you." The male quirked a brow, crossing his arms and leaning against the table, staring intently at her.

"Oh, no. I don't plan on ordering anything.. I'm just waiting for someone. He should be here soon." She quickly declined, shaking her head.

"He..?" Jongsoo furrowed his brows before adding on, "is it that same guy who you were with before?"

Eunhee paused before slowly nodding her head, watching his smile falter slightly as he cleared his throat.