❅ | #25

______

______

AS detention had finally ended, they all had quickly packed their stuff, Eunhee and Jungwon being ahead of Daejung, who was struggling to get his bag closed.

The boy quickly ushered the girl out of the room, as neither of them wanted to be in any kind of contact with him.

"I literally hate him." Jungwon mumbled to the girl, who let out a hum in agreement.

"I know, I do too. But you can't just go picking fights with him. It's dangerous, you could get hurt. Plus, we're graduating soon. We have better things to worry about." Eunhee spoke lightly, earning a slow nod from the boy who pressed his lips together in a thin line.

"You're right. Sorry, Eun."

The girl simply shook her head, letting out a small sigh as they finally stepped outside. "I'll see you at your house." She informed, flashing him a small smile, to which he returned.

The girl turned on her heels, beginning to walk in the opposite direction as him, on her way back to her apartment as she needed to pick up all the art equipment, as well as the artwork itself.

_____

imessage
shin ramen lovers 😍🤞🍜

today, 4:33pm.

ni-ki :D
guys

jungwon got into a fight today at school 🤭

heeseung !!
HE DID WHAT

aussie man
IS HE OKAY

ni-ki :D
yes

he literally won

but his lip was bleeding and stuff

sunghoon :o
as expected from jung-won

sunshine
wait what happened??

american :]
yeah like why did they fight

ni-ki :D
idk what happened exactly but something about someone touching eunhee

heeseung !!
EUNHEE??

IS SHS OKAY

SHE*