❅ | #17

______

______

JUNGWON held the door open for the girl, allowing her to step in and for him to follow shortly after. The bell above the door chimed throughout the building, as soon a tall boy emerged from the back of the shop, wiping his hands on a hand towel.

He took notice of Jungwon, making eye contact with the boy before averting his gaze to the amazed girl, who was currently admiring the decor of the shop. It had a very comforting feeling, in her opinion.

"Wait, is that Eunhee? Woah..!" The male exclaimed, a large smile growing on his face.

"Wow, you didn't even say hi to me.. thanks, Heeseung." Jungwon sighed dramatically, shaking his head.

Heeseung snickered, shaking his head and reaching his hand out to ruffle the younger's hair.

"Eunhee, welcome! It's so nice to finally meet you in person." Heeseung smiled sweetly at the girl, who bowed slightly and returned the smile.

"Ahh, yes, it's nice to meet you, too. You're a lot taller than I imagined.." she chuckled.

"Eun.. don't say that, it'll go straight to his ego.. even though Ni-Ki is literally taller than him." Jungwon mumbled, a small pout on his lips.

Heeseung shook his head at the younger's comment, rolling his eyes slightly. "Ahh, Eunhee, don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Hey, I heard Eunhee's name?" Another boy emerged from the back, his eyes brightening at the sight of the girl.

"Woah! You're really here! It's nice to see you, Eunhee. I'm Jake, by the way." The boy spoke, a puppy-like smile spreading across his lips.

"Hello! I really like how you guys decorated, by the way." The girl hummed, eyes wandering around, admiring the fairy lights hung up around the walls.

Jake placed a hand on his heart, as Heeseung copied his actions. "Wow, thank you.. I don't think someone has actually expressed their appreciation for our beautiful decorating skills." Jake spoke dramatically.

"Hey, I did!"

"Okay yeah.. but you literally just said, 'the place looks nice'." Heeseung huffed, mimicking the boy's voice. Jungwon rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Anyways, what brings you both here?" Heeseung questioned, tilting his head as he leaned against the counter.

"To eat.. we were going to eat at a café, but the employee there was being really weird." Jungwon explained, pressing his lips together.