❅ | #30

_____

_____

NEVER in a million years did Choi Eunhee expect this situation to come so soon. As there she stood, in the middle of her apartment with Jungwon dangerously close to her.

Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest, to the point where she wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it.

Jungwon paused, brows furrowed slightly as he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak. "Is this okay?" He asked, voice barely above a whisper.

After a moment of processing his words, Eunhee slowly nodded her head, letting out a small hum. Her heart was beating quickly as she watched him grow closer to her.

Soon enough, his hands came in contact with her waist, holding her gently as he pulled her body impossibly closer to his own.

Atlas, his soft lips pressed up against hers, fitting together like puzzle pieces as they moved perfectly in sync.

Eunhee practically melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. After a moment, Jungwon pulled away, a small smile at his lips as he soon fell into a fit of giggles.

The girl furrowed her brows, suddenly feeling self conscious as she looked at the boy confusedly. "..what's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just never imagined we'd have our first kiss like this. I kinda pictured it happening tomorrow, at prom.." Jungwon giggled, before pulling her into a tight embrace, nuzzling his head into her neck.

Eunhee let out a small breath she didn't even know she was holding, humming quietly as she tried to calm the rapid beating of her heart.

"Why? What'd you think I was laughing at?" The boy asked.

"It's embarrassing, you idiot." She huffed, pressing her lips together. Jungwon snickered and pulled away from the hug, grabbing her hand and dragging her over to her couch, where they both sat beside each other.

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad." Jungwon said, staring at her with eyes full of curiosity.

Eunhee sighed, gaze shifting down to her fingers. "..that was kinda my first kiss-- embarrassing, I know. So, I thought you were laughing because I was so bad." She muttered.

"How is that embarrassing? Also, no way. In my opinion, you're a good kisser. I mean, I'm not a hundred percent sure, so you should kiss me again so I can confirm it." Jungwon smiled cheekily, earning a scoff and a playful eye roll from the girl.