❅ | #21

______

______

"CLASS, as you all are aware, it is the final week of school. You all will be graduating soon, how does that make you all feel?" The art teacher spoke, earning a chorus of all types of different responses from the students.

"Since it is the final week of school, I will be assigning your projects, and I will also be allowing you to pick your own partner.

I know, with final exams this will be stressful, but as time goes on and you end up in college, it will continue to get harder than this. Please, do your best. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your afternoon. Class dismissed."

Eunhee slumped back in her seat, looking around the classroom. Of course, there were an uneven amount of students in her class, and the one person she knew had probably already chosen a partner to work with.

She was almost certain he had a partner, as she could see him conversing with a girl in their class -- Hong Jiwoo.

She wasn't really surprised, as she normally worked alone on art projects. With a small breath, she stood up from her seat and began to pack her things back into her bag.

After swinging the backpack over her shoulder, she began to make her way out of the class, only to stop at a familiar voice calling out her name.

"Eunhee!"

Turning her head, she made eye contact with Jungwon, who slipped his arms under the straps of his backpack and began to walk with the girl out of the classroom.

"You don't have a partner already, do you?" He questioned, watching as the girl shook her head.

"No. I planned on doing it by myself, since I figured everyone already had a partner." She shrugged lightly.

"..I don't have one yet. So, wanna be mine?"

Eunhee raised her brows in surprise, cheeks dusting a light pink at his choice of words.

"Oh, wait-- I meant like, do you wanna be my partner? Not.. the other way.." he panicked, as Eunhee nodded her head slowly.

"Don't you have a partner already? I could've sworn you were talking with Jiwoo just a minute ago."

"Oh, yeah.. she asked me to be her partner, but I turned her down. It was either I worked by myself or with you.. since the last time we had a project I was forced to be partnered up with her and all she did was insist we do anything but work for it, such as going out to eat or something." Jungwon explained, pressing his lips together in a thin line.