❅ | #35

______

______

"OH, Daejung.. it was everything I dreamed of and more.. his lips are so soft. I felt a spark between us, I really did! I just know he felt it too.." Jiwoo sighed, sitting back down in her chair.

"He literally pushed you off of him and angrily stormed away.." the boy mumbled, stifling in his laughter.

"Liar! We were kissing for like, ten seconds or something.."

"Yeah, because you wouldn't let go. I could see it very clearly, Jiwoo. He was literally trying to push you off of him but you were holding onto him."

"Whatever, I don't care. He probably has feelings for me now after we kissed. I'm almost positive he felt butterflies. It was amazing." Jiwoo hummed in satisfaction, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Yeah, whatever you say.. I don't see how you can like someone as pathetic as Yang Jungwon, but not me." Daejung rolled his eyes, scrunching his nose in disgust at the mention of the boy's name.

"Shut up, Daejung. You're just jealous I'm not head over heels for you." Jiwoo scoffed before leaning back in her seat.

The girl pulled out her phone, opening Instagram. Daejung quirked a brow, leaning over to see her screen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to message Eunhee. Make sure she thinks he kissed me. Not the other way around. It'll guarantee she'll hate him afterwards, if she doesn't already." Jiwoo explained, smirking as she scrolled through Jungwon's following before finding her account.

______

instagram
choi.eunhee04

today, 8:32pm.

hjiwoo21
hey girly

choi.eunhee04
hi

hjiwoo21
just wanted to apologize about what happened tonight!!

choi.eunhee04
ok

hjiwoo21
if i knew you and him had something going on, i would've never let him kiss me..! 🥺

us girls have to stick together

choi.eunhee04
oh

hjiwoo21
yeah

do you still like jungwon