❅ | #42

______

______

IT had been a rough few days for not only Eunhee and Jungwon, but for those around them too.

Currently, the time reads 2:54am. The girl sat in silence, picking at the skin around her nails as she stared off at the view of Seoul.

The wind blew through her hair, her legs swinging back and forth as she dangled them off of the edge of the building.

Who would've thought that a few days before Christmas -- her favorite time of year, she'd be so gloomy. She wasn't even looking forward to the cheerful holiday. Instead, she was looking forward to the day she'd finally be able to move on and laugh about this whole mess.

But, for now, she wasn't doing her best. Her friends were worried for her well being, but they were unsure of how to help, as she had only asked them to leave her alone for a bit, saying she wanted time to herself.

Despite her heart being absolutely shattered into small pieces, she had still managed to convince herself that it was alright, that she had made the right decision. Because she has started to second guess herself a lot.

But, even now, it was too late to suddenly change her decision. She didn't have a time machine, there was nothing she could do but make a poor attempt at coping.

She just wished Jungwon was doing alright, that he had already coped with the situation and moved on, although it had only been close to three days since then.

Eunhee took a small glance at her phone that lay down on the concrete beside her. She had been getting blown up with constant notifications recently, coming from each one of her friends separately.

They haven't heard from her in a little while, each expressing their concerns for her safety. With reluctant hands, she slowly picked up the phone, unlocking it as she opened her messages app.

Out of instinct, she clicked on the most recent contact she had saved in her phone who texted her last-- that person being none other than Lee Heeseung.

_____

imessage
heeseung

sunday, 6:49pm.

heeseung
eunhee, what happened?

where did you go

sunday, 8:42pm.
missed call

heeseung
i heard what happened

you're mistaken, eunhee