❅ | #19

_____

_____

"DO you think there's other beings out there? Like, in our universe?" Jungwon questioned, bringing up random topics as they strolled through a street market, eating korean fried chicken that they had gotten at a small food stand.

"Hmm.. yeah, definitely. I find it really hard to believe that earth is the only planet in our universe that has living beings.. so, yes, I believe we are not alone in this universe-- and honestly, it's both exciting and frightening." The girl answered, walking a little closer next to the boy, who nodded his head in agreement, in an attempt to dodge the crowds of people walking by.

As expected, it was quite crowded in the street market, being a Saturday night. Lots of people were out, including them.

It was currently late afternoon, nearing five o'clock. They had been out for a while, going into random shops, walking around, and conversing about random topics.

Eunhee paused, quickly grabbing onto Jungwon's hand, causing the boy to stop as well. Following her gaze, his eyes landed on a small photo booth pressed up against a brick wall. Immediately, he let a small smile tug at his lips as he gave her hand a small squeeze and led her carefully through the crowd of people towards the photo booth.

The boy pulled her into the booth, unknowing of its cramped space, they were pressed tightly together, but nonetheless managed to squeeze in together.

"I haven't done one of these in like.. a year or something." Eunhee muttered out, as Jungwon hummed.

"It's been even longer for me, but I guess we're both doing one right now, yeah?" He tilted his head, inserting a few coins into the machine as it started up.

The booth was soon enough filled with laughter as they both pulled off random poses they had thought of on the spot, the photo-taking coming to an end as two little strips had come out of the machine, one for each of them to take home.

Jungwon laughed as soon as he saw them, covering his mouth as he leaned his head back against the wall. "Woah.. what were we even doing?" He laughed out, earning a shrug from the girl who was equally as shocked as he was, landing her head on his shoulder.

Eunhee was almost a hundred percent sure people passing by could hear their laughter, but she didn't care at all.

"I'm hanging this on my wall when I get home." He giggled, turning his head to look at the girl, who hummed.

"Me too. I have a polaroid wall, anyways. So this will fit just fine."

"We should probably get out, hm? People probably think we went crazy or something." Jungwon sighed in content.