❅ | #24

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______

EUNHEE lay her head on the table, eyes closed as rises the moon played quietly in her headphones. Just barely, she could hear the squeak of the door opening throughout the small pause in her music. Opening her eyes, she spotted Jungwon approaching the seat beside her.

She took note of the annoyed expression he had on his face, and soon understood once she saw Daejung entering shortly after, slamming his backpack onto his desk angrily as he took his seat.

The girl pressed her lips together, feeling the rising tension between the three of them, brows slightly curved as she sat up and looked down at her sketchbook, of which she had brought out to entertain herself during the long hour of detention.

This time, they had gotten stuck in detention with a more attentive supervisor, unlike the last one which was super concentrated on her phone, not even sparing a single glance towards the students.

The older woman sat at her desk, reading a book, eyes constantly flickering between the pages and the students.

"Yang Jungw--"

"Ah! There will be no conversing between students in detention, Mr. Oh." The woman scolded, sending him a warning glare as she shook her head.

Daejung scoffed, rolling his eyes as he leaned back into his seat with crossed arms, glaring daggers into the back of Jungwon's head.

Jungwon smirked, stifling back a laugh before earning a small glare from the supervisor, causing him to clear his throat and go back to remaining silent.

Halfway through the detention, A loud ringing began to fill the room, causing the supervisor to jump up in surprise and grab her phone.

Taking a glance at her screen and back at the students, she stood up from her seat and began to walk out of the door, pausing just as she opened it.

"Behave. I'll be back shortly." She spoke firmly, exiting out to the hallway before closing the wooden door behind her.

Almost immediately Daejung began to speak, "this is your fucking fault we're stuck here, Jungwon."

Jungwon rolled his eyes, turning his head to meet the boy's gaze. "No. It's your fault. Maybe don't go around touching people without their consent? Own up to your actions."

Daejung scoffed, slamming his hands down onto the table and standing up, only to be quickly shut down by Jungwon.

"Sit down, Daejung. Don't make me punch you again." He glared, earning a laugh from Daejung.

ditto | yang jungwonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें