❅ | #32

______

______

THE class erupted into a round of applause, as the girl smiled shyly, bowing towards her classmates before returning to her seat. As she made her way into her seat, her eyes averted to the front of the class, where Jungwon looked back at her and gave her smile and thumbs up.

Eunhee smiled lightly, returning the small gesture before focusing up on the next pair of students presenting their project.

Soon enough, the bell rang throughout the school, causing Eunhee to jump slightly from the sudden cheering of students all around. She laughed, shaking her head slightly as she packed up her things.

The girl stood up from her seat, zipping up her backpack and swinging it over her shoulders before walking towards Jungwon, who waited patiently for her at his own desk.

As soon as she came around, Jungwon quickly wrapped his arms around her frame, hugging her tightly. "Eun, we did so good!" He spoke cheerfully, eyes formed into two little crescents as he smiled brightly.

"I know! That was so nerve-wracking.. I was so scared I was gonna embarrass myself." She chuckled, pulling away from the hug.

"But you didn't. You did great, I promise." The boy spoke reassuringly, and in return earned a thankful smile.

"Ahh, thank you, Won. Anyways, I should probably get going. Minji, Hanni and I are supposed to go back to my apartment to get ready together." Eunhee beamed, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"You're so excited, it's cute." Jungwon commented, earning a snicker in response.

"Whatever.. also, you wore your glasses! Like I predicted, you look good in them." Eunhee pointed out, smiling proudly.

Jungwon nodded, bringing his hand up to adjust the circular glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I said I'd wear them, didn't I?"

"I'm surprised you remembered, to be honest." The girl let out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I have a really big brain, I could never forget." Jungwon joked, earning a small scoff from the girl.

"Hm.. yeah, okay. Whatever you say.. anyways, I really should go. But I'll see you tonight, yeah?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah. See you tonight, Eun!"

Letting out a small hum, Eunhee leaned forward and gave him a quick hug, as well as taking him by surprise and giving him a quick peck on his cheek.