❅ | #31

_____

_____

EUNHEE woke up with a small groan, hissing from the bright lighting flooding into her apartment. Slowly, her eyes peeled open, brows furrowed slightly as she began to sit up in her bed.

It was really bright. Not like how it usually is. Rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes, she brushed her hair back and threw her blanket off of her frame, immediately being met with the cold temperature as goosebumps spread across her body.

She shivered, immediately hugging her arms to her chest in a failed attempt to warm up with her own body heat. Reluctantly, she swung her legs over the edge of her bed, hoisting herself up from her bed.

The girl trudged over to her windows, pulling her curtains open to immediately hiss, bringing her hand up to shield her eyes.

Slowly, she moved her hand away, blinking multiple times to adjust to the lighting. Her eyes widened in surprise, feeling a small rush of excitement fill her body as she admired the scenery.

Seoul, South Korea was coated in a coat of snow, with snowflakes still falling quickly from the clouds that hovered over the city.

Almost immediately, she rushed back over to her bed, reaching for her phone and unlocking it. She could already see she had multiple different notifications for her messages app.

_____

imessage
wives 🤭

today, 6:53am.

minji 🐻
IT'S SNOWING

hanni 🥕
I KNOW BRO

I'M SO HAPPY

AND PROM IS TODAY

minji 🐻
i can't wait to get all dressed up with both of you hehe

we're so pretty

hanni 🥕
so real

is eun still asleep?

minji 🐻
i think so

maybe lol

ik she should be waking up soon tho

hanni 🥕
mhm

we're getting ready at her apartment, right?