14

Brittany's P.O.V.

I found myself loving to tease Jo. 

I know that in the first period, her focus was not on our teacher but on me. I could feel her staring at me, it was like she was studying my face.

If only she knows I tried so hard to keep a straight face, letting her assess my movements, even my facial features.

But at the end of the class, I had to do it. And when she blushed knowing that I knew she was staring at me the entire hour, it was priceless. I never thought I would enjoy teasing someone.

After the first period, I had to skip the next class. Giselle was bombarding me with her questions and I had to take her away so we can talk with nobody eavesdropping.

"What the hell was that, Brit?" 

"Giselle, just, back off, okay?"

"No! There's no way in hell I will back off unless you tell me what just happened. How on earth Thompson is your girlfriend? What the fuck?"

When I didn't answer her, she continued.

"When you told me and the girls yesterday to stop playing around Curtis, I asked you why but you never gave us any explanation, but I accepted it, and now this? You better start talking now, Brit..."

"Or else what?" I cut her off. "What are you gonna do, Giselle?"

I glared at her till she backed down.

"Just... tell me if there is even a plan to it. I know you, Brittany. You never do anything without you gaining anything from it. So tell me, what's your plan?"

True. All my actions have its return. What am I gaining from Jo with this agreement?

You're having fun.

Also true.

Fun. I never have fun, you know, like genuine fun. But earlier with Jo, I was really having fun teasing her. I know she doesn't like when I touch her, when I had my arm around her waist, I know she was startled and even removed my hand from her.

During the first period, I was purposely grazing my elbow to hers and I could feel her stiffen every time, I enjoyed knowing I have that effect on her.

Well, after the kiss yesterday, of course, I will have that effect on her!

Oh god, that kiss! 

I gathered all the strength I had that day to leave her hanging. I want her to want more, I want her to long for my kisses, I want her to eat her words and beg me to kiss her. Because if it were me, I would've taken her right there. Her body was asking for it anyway.

One kiss a day my ass!

I didn't even think she would kiss me back. The girl hated me, but then when I pulled away, she was the one who pulled me back in, and that was fucking hot!

"Brittany?" 

"Y-Yeah, yeah of course there is a plan." I turned my back to her and seated on the nearest bench.

"What is it then?"

I don't know. I stared at her bug-eyed curious face.

"Are you gonna make her fall in love with you, and then leave her after?" I could hear the excitement in her voice. I pressed my lips tightly not to contradict her.

"So?"

"Y-Yeah, that... that was the plan." I agreed with her to avoid an argument.

"Man! That was sick, now I'm excited. Good job, Brit. You should've told me earlier, you know."