23

Brittany's P.O.V.

Damn! I think I will have a heart attack just because I wanted to test if Jo would be up for me to see her almost naked.

When I told her I would watch her change, I didn't know it included her bra!

Seeing her without a shirt was already too much but braless Josephine? Damn, girl!

I know she has a perfect body, she plays a sport so she takes some training and stuff. Though she was not muscular like the others, her body was just perfect, curves in the right places, toned arms, and god, her abs, it is killer abs!

I had to lean my back against the door otherwise, my knee would fall out. 

Seeing her breast this close, god give me strength!

I've seen a lot of breasts, I had tons of girlfriends but I was never affected like this that I felt like a teenage boy excited to hit puberty.

She doesn't have big breasts but they were perfect. They were firm, and I thought if I cupped them with my hands, they would perfectly fit. 

When her hands moved onto the buttons of her pants, my heart beat erratically. It was pounding so loud I think my heart was resting inside my ears as I swear I could hear them so loudly.

I had to swallow multiple times when she started wiggling her hips to push down the pants.

I'm not sure if I am imagining things but whenever she would look at me every after move, I feel like she was seducing me or something. 

There is something in the way she looks at me, then her corner lips twitch like they are smirking at me, enjoying my reaction.

Josephine Thompson, almost naked in front of me! 

When she finally removed her pants, she handed them to me as well as I stood still in front of her.

As I looked down between her legs, I couldn't seem to know what to think or what to do, even moving seemed so hard to do.

God, she is so damn hot and I'm not sure if she even knows it.

I had to fight myself so hard not to do anything, not to move my hands even if it was so tempting to touch her, touch her delicate skin, feel them under mine, feed the hunger I felt inside me, but I didn't want to scare her away.

And if there is something to happen between us, I want her to want it, I want her to ask for it. I don't want her to want it just because I was the one who asked for it.

"My eyes are up here, Anderson." I heard her say.

When I lifted my gaze to meet hers, she was staring at me intently though you could see the hint of teasing drawing her face.

I had to clear my throat to break eye contact.

What the fuck is happening to me? Nobody can stare me down, not even my parents. But with Jo, I could drown just staring at her beautiful eyes and if I don't break contact, I'd be under her spell.

My god, I think I am whipped!

My body screams hot watching her move and gracefully put on clothes. She did her bra first, then the black cycling shorts, and lastly her dry-fit shirt.

The image of her almost naked is permanently in my memory now that if I close my eyes even for one second, there she'll be, taunting my being with her perfect body.

"Do you think you can open the door, Anderson?"

I seemed to be pulled out of my trance when I heard her giggle after. I pressed my eyes shut to stop myself from blushing and I had to turn my back immediately for her not to see it.