Getting started

*Click click click*

Scrolling down on my computer, my eyes desperately searched for a new job. After searching for hours, finally I found some sites, which were open for freshers.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Lee Y/n. I recently graduated from Seoul National University. Being 22, I have an older, sweet but annoying sister, Chaeryeong, who's currently 25.

My parents live in Busan, while me and Chaeryeong live in Seoul. Living in a bungalow is my dream, because my parents couldn't afford it.

But for now, I'm badly searching for a job, which I hope will help me achieve my dream someday...

Scanning the page, my eyes finally landed on a bright poster.

"Kim Inc..."

I mumbled as I clicked on the page. Reading the achievements, I got to know that it was a worldwide famous company known for their professionalism.

Wait, how didn't I knew it?

Scrolling, I found many posts that were currently open. Searching for mine, I finally found it.

"You're applying for it?"

I flinched to a voice, near my face.

"Yah Jisoo!" I sighed, and returned my attention on the screen.

Jisoo, was my roommate. Being a talented, beautiful yet intelligent person, she got selected in 'Flower Entertainment', one of the most popular movie production company, for her fabulous acting skills.

"Wait, is that Kim's?"

She brought her face towards the screen, narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah..."

"Woah! You're applying for it?" She shook my shoulder aggressively, as I tried to control my hand on the mouse.

"Y-Yeah, I'm trying."

Giggling, I quickly searched for the post.

"Y/n, what if you get the job?" She giggled in excitement, massaging my shoulders.

Feeling a bit ticklish, I giggled and clicked on the site.

"Then..."

I thought deeply, as I typed my name and qualification in the form.

What will I actually do, if I get the job What will I do with my first salary? Will my life really get better after being selected in this company?

Being excitedly nervous, I sighed and finally checked my details.

"Y/n"

I slowly looked at her.

"You don't need to think much. I'm okay with a dinner. Is it a good idea?"

To be honest, I never got to spend enough time with Jisoo. In these 3 months after I shifted, we've been really close friends. I think it's a good idea...

"Great!"

I smiled while clasping my hands. Closing my eyes for a moment, I wished for my selection for the interview. 

I opened them slowly, and clicked the send button.

'Email sent.'

Gazing at Jisoo, she nodded in happiness, giving me hope. She glanced at her watch, as her eyes went wide.

"I gotta go! See you later!"

She grabbed her purse, and sprinted out of the room.

I yawned and jumped on my bed, stretching my arms.