Hiding the truth?

"Jisooyah!"

I opened the door, to see a hungry Jisoo devouring a pastry. She quickly looked at me and signalled me to take a seat.

I quickly threw my purse on the couch and digged into my cake, which she bought for me.

"Where'd you get this from?"

I asked gulping down a bite.

She paused and looked at me blankly for a moment. She chuckled.

"From your favourite cake shop. I was craving for it today, so I bought it!"

"Oh!"

"How was your first day?"

Silence.

My smile quickly faded as I lowered my eyelids.

"It was really hectic though. I don't have the habit of working continuously." I forced a smile.

She chuckled.

"Ah, it's okay. You'll adapt to your job in no time."

I hummed in response.

Finishing our pastries, we had ramyeon as usual. We mostly make it when we're tired or just need a quick dinner.

Finally cleaning up everything, I did my night routine and dozed off to sleep.

Just then, I felt a small hint of light flashing infront of my eyes. I slowly opened them to see Jisoo typing on her phone.

Watching her for a while, she smiled and blushed.

Wait- Blushed!?

"Jisooyah"

I whispered which made her flinch. She quickly lowered her phone and looked at me, squinting her eyes.

"What happened?"

I smirked and shook my head. Being tired the whole day, my head spinned continuously. I shifted myself to the other side, and dozed off in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up early, I did my usual routine and had cereals for breakfast.

Noticing the scorching heat outside, I decided to wear something light. I wore a white shirt with a short black pencil skirt.

Tieing my hair in a high ponytail, I applied my usual strawberry lip balm and some light makeup. Hurrying towards the bus stop, I took my usual bus and sprinted towards the huge building.

I checked my watch.

11.00 am

Shit. I am late!

"Good morning mam"

The receptionist smiled at me sweetly.

Mam.

It felt so good hearing that word.

"Good morning"

I smiled back and quickly walked towards the cabin.

Knocking, I entered inside. I noticed that jerk sitting on his chair and typing something on his computer.

Thank god he didn't notice m-

"You're late Miss Y/n"

Okay. Fuck.

I sighed heavily and spoke.

"I'm really sorr- "

"Didn't I tell you about the rules?"

Freaking Rules.