Why?

"Ah!"

My head spinned badly, as I tried to open my eyes. A bright light flashed infront of me, which made squint my eyes to adjust the sight.

I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't.

Where am I!?

I opened my eyes widely, before looking at myself. I sat on a dirty wooden floor, as my hands were tied with a thick rope behind me.

Wait, where's that asshole!?

And... Jungkook!?

"Jungkook? J-Jung-"

Just as I turned my head to the left, I saw Jungkook lying on the floor with bleeding thighs. His jeans was all covered with dried blood, as his hands were tied behind.

I teared up watching him at this state.

How stupid I was to think that it was him!

This pure soul saved my life. I doubted him till the last moment, until I saw Soobin.

That devil.

"Jungkook!"

I called his name multiple times, before crawling towards him. Nudging my elbow, I tried my best to wake him up.

"Wake up! Jungkook!"

Worrying, I pushed him slightly, hoping he would come into senses. Hearing him moan in pain, I watched him forcing his eyelids open.

Hush, Finally!

"Y/n...?"

"Jungkook! Get up!"

"Thank god you're safe..."

He mumbled, before the corner of his lip rose.

"Why did you do all this! Why didn't you tell me, huh?"

.

"I'll explain!"

We heard another voice behind us, as we spotted the devil standing near the doorframe. We rolled our eyes in anger, before gritting out teeth.

He smirked evilly, before walking towards us.

I never saw him like that.

Soobin.

Is it my Soobin? My sweet but cheater ex-boyfriend?

Hell nah.

He's a killer. A ruthless brat.

At this moment, I missed Taehyung so much. I hoped he would find me soon.

"Sweetheart..."

Ewww. Like eww!?

I made a disgusted expression, before his smirk grew wider.

"I'll explain everything..."

"But before that..."

He came dangerously closer to my face, before kneeling infront of me.

"I want you to sleep with me."

Whaa-

"WHAT THE FUCK? NO WAY!"

I spat, before turning my head away. He chuckled. I inhaled a strong scent of alcohol, which made me disgusted.

"Fine."

He smirked, getting up.

"So it was me. I stalked you. I travelled all the way to New York, just for you. I wanted to know each and everything you did there."