Jealousy

I tried to match my pace with his, but continuously failed. He walked faster, while talking on the phone.

Soon, his car arrived as we approached it.

"Get in."

He pulled my wrist, as I stumbled on my feet.

"Why're you behaving like this always?"

I jerked my hand back, and crossed my arms glaring at him. He sighed and averted his gaze back to me.

"Fine. Get in now."

He spoke calmly, while signalling me to sit. Rolling my eyes, I sighed loudly.

"No thanks, I can go by myself."

I turned around, and walked towards the exit of the parking. My heels clicked the marble floor, as that was the only sound which could be heard in the parking lot.

But this silence was suddenly interrupted by a pair of heavy boots behind me. Just as I turned my head, I was harshly pushed on the wall at the side.

I widened my eyes, as Taehyung came closer to my face, his lips almost touching mine. I tried to move my hands in defence, but they were trapped above my head.

Awkwardly, I avoided his gaze and turned my face to the side, breathing heavily. He took this chance to come closer to my ear.

"Don't be overconfident Y/n"

Y/n?

Wtf?

How can he call me by my name!?

I widened my eyes. I still looked to the side because if I turned my head, our lips would meet for sure, which I didn't wanted to happen.

"How tf can you call me by my name?"

I spoke, without looking at him. He chuckled as I felt his hot breath on my earlobes.

"Just the way you call Jungkook"

His lips brushed against my ear, which caused a tingling sensation in my body.

"Is there any problem with that?"

I smirked. He sighed and backed away.

"Ha, looser."

I whispered to myself, dramatically dusting my hands.

"YAH!"

He snatched my phone from my pocket and held it behind him, smirking all the way along.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

He laughed and raised his hand in the air. I jumped and tried to take it back, but my short height didn't support me.

"YAH!"

"I'll give you!"

I stopped and stared at him in disbelief.

"But..."

I shut my eyes and clenched my jaw to hear his stupid conditions.

"Spit."

"You have to call me by my name."

Oka- WHAT?

I looked at him in shock as my mouth was hung open.

"Are you serious?"

"You're getting late to meet Kai. Do you want your phone or not?"

"TAEHYUNG, GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

He paused immediately. I don't know why, but he was kinda lost. He stared at me blankly, as his orbs hid a glint of disappointment and guilt.

His hand slowly lowered in response. I took a chance to grab my phone, and ran towards the car, laughing.

He rolled his eyes and followed me. Soon, we reached our destination. Taehyung left, as I walked towards the building, where Kai was.

Entering I spotted a young woman, with straight bangs, falling right into her face, covering her big eyes. She sat at the reception, busy on the computer.

"Um, hello?"

She looked up and passed a broad smile to me.

"Hello mam. How can I help you?"

"Um, does K- Mr. Kim Jong-In work here?"

"Oh yes. He is the dance teacher here."

"Can I please meet him?"

"Sure. You can fill your details here."

I took the pen, and started filling out the details. My fingers trembled out of anxiety and curiousity.

"You can meet him at the second floor, in the dance hall."

"Thank you."

I smiled to her, and proceeded towards the elevator. My heart began beating louder, at the thoughts of his responses.

Is he really her boyfriend?

Does Jisoo go to his home everyday?

What if I'm just being delusional?

A lot of questions ran in my mind.

I felt a little guilty of what I was doing, but it's not like I was cheating or something. I was just knowing the truth, which is my right to do so.

The elevator stopped, and I stepped out taking large steps towards the dance hall. My nervousness increased, with each step I took.

Calming myself, I knocked on the door.