Lies After Lies

[His eyes were brown and heavenly, which held a special place in her heart. They were glued to the back of her mind. The day she would meet them, would open a pathway to her past.]

_________________

Author's POV:-
_________________

After Y/n was hospitalised, everyone thought they lost her forever. The place outside the ICU, was filled with cries and sorrows. Taehyung couldn't control himself, as he kept hugging Jimin and his mother, while his eyes turned red and puffy due to crying.

After an hour, the doctor assured them that she was still alive, but sadly in coma. Just when hopes were about to be gained, the doctor revealed everyone about her mental illness.

Anterograde Amnesia.

Hearing everything, they felt as if their souls left the body.

"T-That means she doesn't remember m-me?"

Taehyung sluttered, watching the doctor in pain.

"None. And the most important thing. If you try to bring back her memories from the past, it might trigger that part of the brain and... can lead to a coma again..."

Everyone's jaw was hung open in shock, as they lost their hopes completely on getting the old Y/n back. He whispered the words 'I'm sorry' for the last time, and left.

Everyone were frozen completely. Happy to have her back, but without any memories of the past.

Except one person.

Soobin.

He was the one thinking differently, as his aims were total opposite.

He was mad at the fact that she was still alive, but happy because she didn't remember Taehyung. That's what he wanted.

Her to be his always...

Hearing footsteps approaching closer, he smirked in satisfaction, as his next plan was waiting for him.

"Excuse me. Are you Mr. Lee?"

Everyone's attention diverted towards the two police officers,

"Y-Yes."

Her father sluttered, watching the two buff men staring right into their souls.

"We were investigating the scene, and..."

He pulled out a paper from his pocket, handing it to Y/n's father.

"We found this..."

All of them frowned, as they scooted closer to peek into the crumbled paper. Taehyung stood near her father, watching it closely with blurry vision.

___________________________________________

Mom, Dad, I'm writing this letter to you...

I know that you have sacrificed a lot for me since my birth, and I always wanted to keep you happy and watch that smile on your faces forever. To be honest with you, I wasn't happy to be in this relation with Taehyung. I know, I agreed to this decision myself. But I did this all for you. To see you happy.

After our marriage, I felt guilty. I knew this wasn't going to work in the future, because we were different. And most importantly, I was falling for his looks, not himself, while he already fell for me. It was already too late to realize this, and I couldn't go back. Not letting your image fall by all this, I decided to let him live happily as well as you all...