First Day

Today, I woke up before Jisoo.

Yeah, I was hella excited and nervous. Early morning, I went out for jogging, which I honestly hate. But I just did I don't know why.

I informed my parents, Chaeryeong and Soobin about my selection and guess what. They were really proud of me.

I never felt so happy before. And today, I decided to be productive.

Entering the kitchen, I prepared some chocolate muffins and cereals. Quickly having my breakfast, I had a bath.

I applied my favourite strawberry shampoo and dried my hair. Finally deciding to wear something cute and casual on my first day, I went with a beige shirt and brown trousers.

Letting my hair open, I applied a light shade of my cherry lipstick, and some eyeliner. Putting on my heels, I finally grabbed my purse.

"Y/nahh"

I looked over at Jisoo, who rubbed her eyes yawning.

"Good morning!"

She gave a 'are you serious' look, with a weird face.

"I'm leaving. Have your breakfast!"

I smiled as I headed outside. I heard a faint 'All the best' inside the room, which made me chuckle.

Taking my usual bus, I checked the watch. I was early today.

After half an hour, finally I stood infront of the building. Taking a deep breath, I entered inside.

Glancing around, I noticed Ryujin staring at the screen of her laptop, without blinking.

I walked towards her, and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey!"

She flinched and let out a weird and funny scream. She quickly cupped her mouth with her palms, looking at me.

"Oh it's you. You scared me y/n."

She dramatically held her chest, breathing out loudly.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. By the way, I should congratulate you!" She smiled and held my hands in excitement.

"Thanks. Your words helped me a lot."

She grinned and shook my hands.

"So, ready for your first day?"

I took a deep breath before nodding.

"Let's go then."

I followed her towards the elevator, as she took me to the same floor, at which the CEO's cabin was located.

Taking slow steps towards the cabin, my heartbeat rose again because of nervousness.

"You can go in. Now, you don't need permission of anyone else except the CEO." She smiled and signalled me to go inside.

Nodding, I bit my lower lip and took a step inside. Ryujin closed the door behind me, and left.

"Welcome y/n"

My eyes jolted upwards to see the same beautiful man, smiling at me.

"Please have a seat"

He gestured me, as I slowly walked towards his desk, and sat.

"Congratulations for your selection"

"T-Thank you sir..."

I fiddled with my fingers, as I thought of speaking something.