Cruel Destiny

Third Person's POV:-

Taehyung stared at the glass blankly, before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Yah Taehyungah, you're staring at that glass for past couple minutes."

Jimin sighed as he took a seat infront of him.

"And when I'm asking you, you're not answering me."

He stared at Taehyung, waiting for his reply. Being tired of his behavior, Jimin stood up to leave.

"I'm so stupid..."

He paused, as Taehyung finally blurted out. He sat near him, and patted his back in comfort.

"I knew it was about her. Now tell me what happened..."

~~~~~~

After explaining him the incident that happened this morning, Jimin's face was the one to see. His eyeballs felt as if they were going to pop out any time. His mouth was hung open.

"Taehyung...You didn't tell me that YOU BOTH FUCKING KISSED!?"

Taehyung cleared his throat, while looking at the floor in embarrassment.

"Look. She's right in her ways. Because anyone will obviously feel the same way, when someone lies like this."

"But you know Jiminah, it's for her own health..."

Jimin sighed and nodded in agreement.

"It's just...I can't control myself after being with her. I remember those old times. I still think she's mine. And most importantly, I feel like we still love each other..."

"Taehyung. Everything changed after that incident. You still love her, but she moved o-"

"SHE MOVED ON BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME!"

Jimin stared at his friend in shock, as Taehyung's eyes were teary.

"She forgot the past. She forgot us. She forgot me. Everything...Just because of me..."

Warm tears rolled down his cheeks, as Jimin gave him a side hug.

"And look at me. I'm still a shameless and hopeless romantic, who still wants her after destroying her life..."

He sobbed on Jimin's shoulder, and clutched his hands near his chest, letting all his emotions out. His heart ached remembering the past again.

"I know everything Taehyung. And I know it wasn't your fault. There was someone behind it..."

Taehyung sobs slowly dissappeared, as he pulled away wiping his tears.

"Who...?"

"That's who, we need to find!"

"It's been six months, and we still didn't caught that person Jimin. That means one thing. It was me, who destroyed her life. Simple-"

"Shut up Taehyung. You're crazy!"

"Whatever. Tell me, what should I do now?"

Jimin looked at him for few seconds, before rolling his eyes.

"You promised me not to fall in love with her again, or make her fall for you. But you broke it."

"I'm sorry Jimin. But I can't help it! I tried to be rude with her. I tried to be arrogant and cold towards her. But I don't know how I became soft again..."

"That's Y/n's spell."

He chuckled, as he took a sip from his glass, gulping the orange juice. Taehyung  rolled his eyes, before folding his hands.

"Destiny is so cruel. When we were happy together, it took her away from me. And now when we're together again, we cannot be each other's..."

"Everything will be fine Taehyung, trust me. I'm with you..."

"That's why I hate you Jiminah."

He pulled him into a tight hug, before patting on his back.

"Don't worry. We'll find that person. And try our best to make Y/n recall everything again, without making a mess."

"Yeah..."

"And till then..."

Jimin pointed his index towards Taehyung, before pouting and narrowing his eyelids.

"You won't do anything stupid with her. No touching, no flirting, no kis-"

"I can't resist that."

Jimin gave him a disgusted expression and 'wtf' face.

"FINE! Just don't make her fall in love with you!"

Taehyung looked at him with a regretful and unhappy face, nodding slightly.

"Or else you know what-"

"She'll go into coma, after remembering everything again..."

"Yes..."

"And that's the reason, I lie to her..."

They gave each other meaningful and knowing looks, before gulping in pain.

"That means I've to be rude with her again!?"

"Yeah. Besides, you're great at acting."

They chuckled.

"Where's she now?"

"I...don't know?"

"Ugh! Call her then you shithead!"

Taehyung quickly took out his phone, before hesitatingly dialing Y/n's number.

"The number you've dialed, is switched off. Please try again later."

Fuck.

He cursed under his breath, as Jimin looked at him worringly.

"It's switched off."

"What?"

"We need to find her."

Jimin nodded, before sprinting out the door, following Taehyung.