Accepted

"She's better now. She'll be discharged by tomorrow morning."

The doctor said, before shaking my hand. I thanked him, as I sat on the bench.

A new beginning...

It's gonna be hard, but it's okay...

I need to do so many things...

.

But who did this?

Who was the culprit all along?

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated.

"What happened Jiminah?"

"Yah I want to tell you something really shocking!"

"What?"

"So listen. While investigating, the officers checked Jungkook's phone- And guess what they found."

"...."

"A stalker."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. He had the same stalker like Y/n, who came to New York and blackmailed Jungkook to kill Y/n..."

"The fuck!?"

"I think he is the same person, who fooled all of us and stalked them both."

I swallowed a lump in my throat, as I was speechless for a moment.

"So you mean, it wasn't Jungkook who did all this?"

"No Taehyungah, we suspected the wrong person. He actually saved her... It was someone else."

"Oh-"

"Okay, I'll let you know further updates. Meet me when you are free. And, how is Y/n?"

"She's better. She'll be discharged tomorrow."

"Oh, that's good. Okay gotta go! I'll talk to you later!"

"Yup bye."

Hanging up, I stared at the floor for a few minutes blankly. Continuous rivers of thoughts ran in my mind.

So it wasn't him. We were fooled.

We doubted the innocent all along.

He saved her life.

He was a saviour...

Ahhh! How can I do this!

I ran my fingers through my hair roughly, before shutting my eyes in guilt. Exhaling deeply, my face frowned.

Without wasting a second, I stood upright, before walking towards the reception.

"Excuse me, can I know the room number of Jeon Jungkook?"

"Sure sir. Just a minute."

The woman showed me the screen. Sprinting towards the ICU, I stood outside, waiting for the doctor to arrive.

"Doctor, how is patient?"

"Are you Kim Taehyung, the CEO of 'Kim Co.'?"

"Y-Yes."

"Hmm. Your friend had a lot of blood loss because of the deep stab in his abdomen as well as multiple on his thighs. It has eventually resulted in coma..."

My face dropped suddenly, as I watched the doctor in horror.

"C-Coma!?"

"Yes."