Past

Opening my eyes, I glanced around an unfamiliar but a familiar place.

"Where am I?"

I whispered to myself, before walking towards the stairs. It was a dim place, which led me to the terrace.

Squinting my eyes, I slowly opened the door. The cool air hit my face, as I continued walking. Just then, I saw some figure sitting on a bench.

Going further, I realised there were actually two people sitting, facing their back. Narrowing my eyelids to see them properly, they seemed a young couple.

Ugh. First of all where am I?

I thought of asking them to help me find my way back home. Taking closer steps, I heard a familiar laugh.

T-Taehyung?

My heart paced against my chest, as I walked closer. My eyes landed on the N-Seoul Tower, which shone brightly right infront of me. I went infront of them, before looking at Taehyung.

Just as I turned my head to the side, I noticed a girl, covering her face with a book and laughing.

'It End with Us'

Wait...

The same girl, I saw in the photo. The same book, the same dress...The same place...?

What's going on!?

"Taehyung!"

I called him, as he didn't seem to notice me. Just then, the girl took the book away, laughing.

No. No. No.

Wtf is going on?

That was me.

Just a bit different, but I'm hundred percent sure, IT WAS ME!

This is so fucked up!

"TAEHYUNG!"

I yelled, as he kept talking to her, I mean me.

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON!? TAEHYUNG!"

Wait, can he hear me?

I put forward my arm to shake him. But, instead my hand passed his body. My heart stopped for a moment, as my breath hitched.

"CAN YOU SEE ME!?"

I yelled again, before my eyes became teary. Before I could process anything, my body was jerked, and the next moment I was sitting in a car.

"What the-"

The car started on it's own, before I even hit the engine. I tried to control the steering, but failed.

Everything was fine, until the car's speed increased rapidly. My eyes widened, as I yelled for help.

I hit the brakes, but it was useless. The car sped up uncontrollably, as I became a crying mess.

"TAEHYUNG! HELP!"

Just then, a huge truck appeared infront of me. My eyes widened as I tried to scream, but my voice was inaudible. The light flashed infront of my eyes, as I shut them tightly.

********

"AHHH!"

I screamed in pain, as I sat upright abruptly. Breathing heavily, I was sweating like hell.

"What happened?"

Jolting my head to the side, I saw worried Taehyung near me.

Fuck. It was just a dream.

A freaking nightmare.

I couldn't control myself, as I burst into tears. I hugged him tightly, as I cried on his shoulder.

"What happened?"

Shaking my head vigorously, I clenched my fists and held him tighter to my body. He patted my back, before shushing me.

He is with me. He can see me. He can hear me. I'm safe...

Parting away, he wiped my tears with his long fingers, staring into my eyes. Finally, after a while, I controlled myself. Sniffing a little, I kept fiddling with my fingers in nervousness.

"Now tell me. What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?"

Nodding my head a little, I bit my lower lip.

"What was it?"

Should I tell him?

"Tell me."

It's still stuck in my head. And I need someone to whom I can share it without any hesitation...

And right now at this moment, it's him. I think I should...

"Umm actually..."

I pursed my lips, and fidgeted with my fingers, staring at them.

"So...I don't know where I was. It was a but dark. I kept climbing the stairs, until I reached a balcony. There were two people sitting there..."

"Who?"

Taking a deep breath, I spoke.

"You and me..."

My eyes travelled to his shocked face, as his eyes widened suddenly.

"Then?"

"I called out your name so many times. But you couldn't see me... And suddenly, I was inside a speeding car..."

My heartbeat fastened, as the scene came infront of my eyes again.

"It kept going on. I screamed for help, but no one came. I cried and yelled. And finally, a big truck-"

"STOP!"

Hearing his loud voice, my eyes watered again, as he engulfed me in a tight hug. My head was spinning like crazy, as I couldn't process anything more.

"Don't cry. It's okay...It was just a bad dream..."

He calmed me, with his soothing deep voice. Hearing him humming in my ears, my eyes felt heavy, and I drifted to sleep in his arms.

____________________

Taehyung's POV:-
____________________

As I was humming a song, she felt asleep in my arms within a second.

Slowly laying her on the bed, I pulled a duvet over us. Sticking close to her, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

My heartbeat paced suddenly, recalling her words.

She didn't saw a dream...

The past haunted her back...

She.

Saw.

The.

Past.

But how did she remember that suddenly? Did she heard something? Or did she saw something?

To be honest, I'm really happy to see her remembering the past slowly...

But my mind isn't.

Her headaches are getting severe day by day. And I don't want her to end up in coma, after remembering the past...

I need to protect her at all cost.

But at the same time, not forget that we are business partners...

Why is life so difficult!

Sighing, I moved away from her hesitantly, and turned to the other side. Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep.