Why?

Waking up in his arms for the second time, I sat upright yawning. My eyes travelled to his bare face, which looked so beautiful. It made me blush slightly.

Stretching my arms, I quickly went to the bathroom to have a bath. Dressing up quickly, my stomach began grumbling. Picking up the parcel, which Taehyung bought last night, I searched for the microwave.

I placed the box inside the mini microwave, which was situated in one of the corner tables. Waiting for my food to heat up impatiently, my eyes travelled to Taehyung, who was already awake.

"Good morning!"

I let out a cheerful voice, just to hear a sleepy 'Morning...' back. Taking out my food, I savoured it. Till then, Taehyung had a bath, as he stepped out of the bathroom after a while.

I walked towards the dustbin, carrying the empty box. As I stepped on the pedal, my heart skipped a beat for a second.

I paused in my actions, just to see

A fucking chocolate wrapper...

That means...it wasn't a dream!?

*Thud*

I flinched, as the lotion fell from Taehyung's hands. Quickly throwing the dry waste, I looked at him.

He was busy drying his hair, while staring into the mirror. Gulping hardly, I finally spoke.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Hmm?"

"W-Why did you lie to me?"

He stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

Sighing in frustration, I ran my fingers through my hair.

"The fucking chocolate wrapper, Taehyung."

I glared at him, waiting for his answer. He diverted his eyes to the floor, then seconds later back to the mirror.

"We need to attend a party tonight."

Wtf?

He ignored my question?

"I need my answer. Why.did.you.lie?"

"Let's go for breakfast."

This is getting on my nerves.

I stomped towards him, before pulling his tie. Bringing his face infront of mine, I glared into his eyes.

"Are you fooling around or something?"

He looked away for a while, before smirking and looking back at me.

"Fine. We ate a chocolate, we kissed, we made out. What else do you want, huh?"

Pushing him away, I took a deep breath.

"I want the truth. Why do you lie to me, everytime something happens between us? You did the same last time!"

"So?"

So?

Is he drunk or something?

My temper began losing, as my eyes watered.

"Why're you behaving this way? If something happened between us, then it happened! Why do you hide it from me! Why do you act like nothing happened?"

My voice raised, as he stared at the floor.

"Because it's not a big deal!"

I paused.