Known

"Unniee!"

I ran towards Chaeryeong, as I saw her exiting from a black car. I fell into her arms as a tear escaped my eye.

"Sweetheart!"

She chuckled and hugged me back tightly, as I giggled in her arms.

"Y/nah, how are you?"

I turned to see my parents closing the door behind them.

"I'm good. I missed you so much..."

Hugging them, I took them towards the entrance of the restaurant. Taehyung noticed us, as he walked towards us smiling.

My parents stared at him for a while and he stared back. I noticed their eyes widened a bit, as if they have met before...

"Mom...do you know him?"

I asked as I continuously stared back and forth at each of their's amused faces.

"Yes."

My eyes widened as I looked at Taehyung, who cleared his throat. My dad chuckled, as he shook my mom's shoulder lightly.

"Y/nah, I mean who doesn't know him? He is the CEO of the Kim Co."

She proudly smiled at Taehyung.

Ah, not my mom now...

"Nice to meet you M-Mr. and Mrs. L-Lee..."

Taehyung sluttered as he smiled nervously and bowed.

What's wrong with this rude ass?

Shoving off all the thoughts, we went inside and had a seat. It was my favourite restaurant. The ambience, vibe and the interior was really something else.

Ordering our lunch, we gossiped about random things. Meeting my family after a long time, made me happy internally.

My dad and Taehyung took seats on one side, while me, mom and Chaeryeong were on the opposite sides.

Soon, our dinner arrived as we began eating in silence. Suddenly I felt someone nudging me. I looked at Chaeryeong, who came closer to my ear and whispered.

"I bet you're dating."

My eyes widened as I stared at her in disbelief.

"No fucking way! Why do you think like that?"

I whisper yelled to her, as my parents were busy chit-chatting with Taehyung about his company.

"Look at him. The way he looks at you."

Clearing my throat, I glanced at him to see him already staring at me with a soft gaze. Just when my eyes met his, he looked away.

I don't know why but my cheeks flushed up instantly. My heartbeat was unstable, just because of his damn gaze.

"See? I told you."

She whispered again, and giggled while having her food.

No way.

Maybe that was a coincidence?

Inhaling, I looked at him again slowly. This time, he was staring again. But he didn't look away. Instead, he winked.

Fucking winked?

A gasp escaped my lips, as I looked away immediately.

So he's playing with me huh, let me teach him a lesson.

Smirking, I slowly brought the sauce towards the corner of the table without anyone noticing. Dripping it on my chair, I stood up abruptly.

"Ah! I'm sorry, but I accidentally stained my chair with the sauce!"