Someone known - END

___________________________________________

"Oh. Is he better now?"

"Yes. He'll be discharged in few days."

"Thank you letting me know."

___________________________________________

Sighing happily, I filled up a glass and gulped down some water.

"How are you feeling?"

Suddenly hearing a voice from the living room, I detached the glass from my lips to speak.

"Umm good."

Meeting his eyes, he squinted them raising an eyebrow at me. Glancing at him, made my heart skip a beat. Suppressing a fake smile, I turned behind, gulping the rest of the water.

My body... everything is just numb. I feel as if my soul has left my body. After what happened yesterday night, I can't try to forget it, as the flashbacks keep playing multiple times in my brain.

My cheeks flushed, as I shut my eyes in embarrassment. His dripping wet hair, his groans, and him moaning my name last night was all that I could think of. But this morning, the way he forced me to shower, while shampooing my hair and gently rubbing me, made me relax.

I love him...

"Cupcakes?"

I gasped loudly, as I heard his deep voice right next to me. Slowly tilting my head to the side, I saw him peeking from behind my shoulder. Shutting my eyes for a moment, I inhaled his scent of musk, which made me go wild.

His body radiated a kind of heat, which made my heart skip a beat. Biting my lips in nervousness, I watched him shifting next to me, leaning on the counter top. He stared at me, while I ignored his gaze and piped my cupcakes.

"They look...delicious..."

I stopped and looked at him. He bit his lip, as his gaze wiggled from the cakes to me and back. Pouting and making doe eyes, I couldn't help but laugh.

Cute.

"Okay, you can have one."

"Love you."

A sudden blush crept up my cheek hearing those words from his mouth. I blinked and handed him a cupcake, which was perfectly iced and sprinkled with choco chips.

He opened his mouth wide, and took in a large bite of it. Watching him in adoration, my eyes widened as I waited for his response. Pouting, he gulped down the cake, while I noticed the icing spreaded on his lips.

"How's it...?"

I whispered, staring at him. He stared at the cupcake for a while, before he crumpled his eyebrows. A frown formed on his face, as his eyes met mine.

"Did you add sugar in it?"

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

"Hmm..."

Straightening his posture, he signalled me with the cupcake, while crunching his nose and speaking again.

"It's not sweet...It actually tastes little bland..."

My eyes widened instantly, before my jaw hung open.

"But I put a lot of sugar in it!"

I quickly searched for the ingredients again, to check if they were right.

"I baked the same according to the recipe. How can they turn o-"

Before I could complete my sentence, a large hand tilted my neck, and a pair of soft lips landed on mine. A gasp left my lips, as he moved his lips against mine slowly. Closing my eyes, he brushed his hand over my cheek. Giving a small peck, he pulled away.