NYC

Y/N's POV:-
_________________

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Hearing a high-pitched voice near my ears, my eyes shot open as I scanned her face.

"Here we are on our first destination!"

I sat upright, as I peeked out of the window.

"Woahh..."

A beautiful beach.

The blue waves crashed each other, as the warm sand burnt up, due to the scorching heat.

We quickly got out, as Lisa handed me a pair of slippers. Sliding my feet in, I walked towards the shore. The cool breeze made my hair glide, as the sound of the waves made me calm.

"This is the Coney Island Beach. One of the best ones in New York."

Nodding in understanding, I followed her towards the shore.

_________________________

Third Person's POV:-

__________________________

Jimin and Taehyung waited impatiently for the people to track Y/n's phone.

"Sir. We found it."

They both stood up abruptly, while walking towards the computers.

"It's switched off, so it's almost impossible to track her present location. But, we have tracked her previous location, where she switched off her phone..."

"Manhattan?"

Jimin whispered, as he looked at the screen.

"What is she doing there? And does she know this city?"

"No..."

Jimin sighed as he stared at the floor thinking deeply. His face instantly lit up as he excused himself, calling someone.

He returned after a while, smirking.

"What happened?"

"I knew it."

Taehyung stared at Jimin with raised eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

"She's with Joon hyung's secretary, Lalisa. They went for a girls trip."

"What!? She didn't even tell me about that! I'm gonna get her-"

"YAH!"

Jimin pulled his arm, as Taehyung stared at him in shock.

"Let her enjoy her time Taehyungah. She's safe with her. And plus, you're just her boss. I guess you're aware of it?"

Taehyung hummed in response, hanging his head low. Just then, a huge video game was handed to him.

"Loser will pay for the dinner. Deal?"

He slowly looked up, before his lips turned into a curve. They walked towards their rooms, and plopped on the couch, before bringing a bunch of snacks.

"I have an idea. Do as I say."

Jimin smirked at Taehyung, as he sleepishly listened to him.

________________

Y/N's POV:-
________________

"Did you have fun?"

"Alot! Thank you so much Lisa."

I smiled at her, before sipping my coffee.

To be honest, my day was awesome. First we went to the beach, then she took me to a movie and we did some shopping too. And finally, to this amazing restaurant.