Family

******************************
Notice:

So guys just wanted to tell you this thing that from this chapter, I'm gonna write it short from Tae's POV. So, I hope you won't get bored reading it quick, because...

CONFUSED STORYLINE (+TWISTS) AHEAD!

So, until a specific part, there will be a short POV. And when the main storyline in being revealed, it has to be long, to understand it better.

So... That's it!

Love you all! ❤️‍🩹
******************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, so you're leaving already!?"

"Yes dear. So I was thinking to visit you both for the last time before leaving to Busan..."

"Ahh, that's so sweet mother."

"Okay, so... is it okay at 6?"

"Sure. You're welcome anytime!"

Hanging up, I rushed towards Y/n's room. Knocking, I tapped my feet impatiently. Waiting for few seconds, I knocked again.

"Y/nah!"

Silence.

Wtf is she doing?

"Yah babe!"

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I held the door knob.

"Babe I'm coming in~?"

Opening the door, I saw no one.

Where is she!?

"Yah!"

Yelling again, I looked around. Checking each corner, I peeked in the bathroom too.

She was no where.

.

"What happened?"

A familiar voice suddenly startled me, which made my body jolt behind.

"Where were you?"

"I was in the kitchen. Why?"

Just then my eyes travelled to her hands, which held a big icecream jar. Sighing loudly in relief, I walked towards her.

"Icecream."

I glared at her, which made her confused.

"O-Oh, was it yours?"

She hesitated, as she kept the spoon inside the jar again.

"Yes. And you ate it."

I joke trying to keep my face straight, which made her widen her eyes. I suppressed my lips, to control my laughter.

"I'm sorry. I didn't knew it w-"

"I won't forgive."

Taking slow steps towards her, I stood really close to her body, which made me feel warm. Bringing my face inches away from her, I smirked.

"Feed me."

I whispered in a flirty tone. She exhaled loudly, as her faced relaxed. Grinning, she nodded her head.

"Ahh...I thought something else..."

She mumbled within herself, rolling her eyes.

She thought I didn't heard it?